Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time smoking and I barely took a hit

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Justawanderer78, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Long story short. It was my first time even attempting to smoke, I inhaled and immediately blew it all out of my mouth, I might have kept a little smoke in my lungs but barely any. This was about 14 days ago and I have a drug test coming up, should I pass my drug test?

2. yep you will pass

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 Justawanderer78, Jul 1, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
    Thanks, I'm still freaking out a little bit but I thought I would be fine. I wanted to actually try it again (like take full hits lol) but now I'm glad I didn't..hopefully in the future after this test lol.

4. Did you stop after just one hit ? Good thing ya did but I'm just curious what made you stop lol

Sent from my SM-G928P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Yeah, I stopped there. I just got paranoid I guess. Kind of hated myself for that afterwards because I actually wanted to try it but I guess it's a good thing I got paranoid lol

6. Yeah you'll be good. Usually the person posting a thread of this type is all like "I've smoked every day the past year and have a drug test in a week" lol.