Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time smoking a joint expectations?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bannanamannn, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Cool thing about joints is if you have long hair you don't have to worry about burning it. Did that while smoking a bowl yesterday for the first time in a long time. Just a tiny bit but it smells fucking horrible even completely overpowers strong weed.

• Like Like x 1
  2. That's the worst. Especially with tiny pipes

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  3. Easiest and fastest way to roll a joint in my opinion, is pinch on end and twist it a little then stuff your bud in inside and the tuck AND roll, you don't need a lot of saliva on joints so I lick my finger just a bit and press it along the glue, that's how I started then went up to cone style joints making 7 gram masterpieces with wax on the inside and middle then went to blunts and can roll the perfect blunt but can't really roll joints anymore, also don't try to either haha

4. Never did that with my luscious locks that reached mid back but did do it a few times with Bieber hair [​IMG]

5. haha yeah the way my hair grows it does kinda come down into my face not sure if I could really grow my hair like yours in that pic but even if I could my eyebrows are fucking big so it's kinda better if my hair covers them

• Like Like x 1
  6. Joints are probably the least cost-effective method of inhalation, but it does add style points and extra tar from the paper you add to your lungs. Remember, what you inhale goes into your body and much like cigarettes the paper is a big contributor to the tar buildup, so use hemp paper if you roll.

Joints tend to be the classy choice for females who like that fashion kinda thing. For me it's glass all day every day in my personal spoon pipe, but to each their own.
    :gc_rocks:

7. Yea I sadly cut it after it got to legendary status haha but I burn my eyelashes every now and then... the way she goes boys the way she goes

• Like Like x 1
  8. Just watched that fucking episode earlier today too lol fuckin way she goes

• Like Like x 1