Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time smoking a joint expectations?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bannanamannn, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Title. What would i need to roll a decent sized joint that i plan on smoking by myself? Ive only ever smoked out of glass (spoon, chillum, bong) currently using a bubbler. Ive never smoked a joint, closest was a blunt, which was harsh (kinda). How harsh are joints and will i be able to smoke a full one by myself? My tolerance is about a full decent sized bowl on a spoon. Im excited to try them!

Sent from my SM-G928P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. If you've never smoked a joint before you will love then afterwards, best way to smoke Imo.

.5 will be a decent joint for you. Just get some papers, and a crutch (note card but some papers come with a book of crutches) and just watch YouTube videos and practice.

3. Whats so special about joints? Are they better to smoke than a bubbler, in your opinion?

4. Imo, the best thing about joints is if you're out and about there's no smell until you light it, unlike a bowl, and when you're done you get rid of the roach and there's no worries about having paraphernalia...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Expect to hack up a lung of two.

6. Joints are okay I'd rather smoke through a glass bong though they get you more ripped then joints do

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. its just fun. Plus you usually put .5-1g even more in a joint so you get pretty high. its not the most efficient way to smoke, but you pack more in a joint then you would, in say a bowl or 2.

Joints are just a fun, care free way to smoke imo

8. I'm trying to remember my first time with a joint, firstly they can get pretty hot if you light them too hard. You want to make sure you light it just enough, so you get a nice slow burn. I'd say you roll .3 to .5

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Joints are cool only thing I don't like is that they constantly burn

10. Hi Guys, thanks for commenting! I just rolled my joint and went and smoked smoked it in nature. It turned out to be king sized raw papers, i rolled a nice first time joint with my new joint roller. Rolled a filter tip also and put that on with it. Here's some pics. It got me bakedd off my ass and im still high, from smoking the whole thing about 2 hours ago. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] filled probably close to .8 to .9g. Still bakdd..

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Also does the way i rolled the joint filter correct? I literally just rolled it into a tight.circle and stuck it in there.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. I eat a roach if im out and about, im not leaving shit behind, a kid could pick it up and smoke it, I dont wanna get some poor child hooked on the devils lettuce ‍♂️

13. Do not smoke this joint alone.

IMG_1266.GIF

• Like Like x 1
  14. you never smoked a joint before? lmao smoke a 1 gram cone and tell me you dont love joints after

• Like Like x 1
  15. You need to create tension in the paper without ripping it to roll a tight joint. Once I got that right my joints started to get a lot better.

16. That's got to be a troll. The nastiest shit I've read on here.

• Like Like x 1
  17. joints are okay, I smoked joints and bongs my whole life but recently I have just been using my glass pipe, no need for papers or time rolling it and don't have to worry about dumping or cleaning your bong water, I have been really enjoying my pipe, just pack hold the choke and toke away !!!!!! but as for your experience just enjoy, watch a comedy or something.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Pipes are nice, a good medium between a bong and a joint. If you cherry it right you can almost keep hitting it like a joint.

But yea, op there's different ways to roll a roach, I personally make 3 zig zags and then roll around it. I'm still learning on how to roll la perfect joint, i always have trouble with the initial tuck, like it never wants to tuck and start to roll.

19. Be careful and smoke with a friend. If you get scared they can help.
    The worst thing is to get so high you never try it again.
    Losing all the health benefits of this great plant.

20. Ive definitely smoked before lol, bowl, bong, bubbler, even a blunt. Just never smoked a joint before. I fucking love them now.