Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time smokin

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Brah in44, Oct 29, 2010.

1. In 3 1/2 months next week!!! so pumped. im gonna be high as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!! anybody gone this long with out smokin? what was your your first time back to da herb like?

2. had to quit for legal things. i skipped school (wasn't planning on smoking) and walk to a friends house with my friend and a mutually friend. we get there and their smoking a blunt and like all good stoners they ask me if i wanna smoke and i just decline. at this time i was on xbox playing COD talking shit of course hahah you know. well this black guy hears me say i didn't wanna smoke. he yells "YO YA FUCKING CRACKER YOU BETTER HIT THAT SHIT!" so i'm just like ya know whoa dude i'm on testing. and he convinces me to smoke the blunt saying it won't come up and blah blah. needless to say i was stoned as shit and lost the game completely. i was winning al the others i'm pretty sure he just sabataged me so he could win. :( cause he came in first.

3. Something like this..
    [​IMG]

4. erm, first time was at a party up a hill when i got my mate roll me a joint. didnt do much, i just wanted to lye down in the grass :L

5. I was in a punk rock band and my bassist had some experience so i bought a gram of hash from him, we smoke 3 joints that afternoon. We hit the fridge and ate everything, needless to say we didn't rehearse shit :smoke: