First Time Smokin'

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LaTheDarkMan, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Well here's my lil' story, I told my new boy for 2 weeks that I was gonna get this kid lifted. I finally got him over like 3-4 dayz ago and I had some treez. I never seen anyone get so nervous before smokin', I had to be like yo just relax aight B? After this you'll be feelin' nice. We start smokin' and here I am just french inhalin' and blowin' smoke rings in front of him. He starts gettin' into it and he was laughin' so hard, sayin' how he can't believe how I got him to start blazin' wit me. Guy just wanted to keep smokin' sayin' how good he felt.

You know I'm really glad I got my boy high. I've just been tryin' to teach him that weed isn't bad at all. I didn't think he'd still want it though, I was like man just take 3 hits and you'll be zooted trust me. I feel as though I did a great thing and I hope he's up for it anytime lol

2. thats awesome...

Stoners need to unite, and do like the illegal mexicans did that once, every single one of us call into work/skip school on one day to show the world Stoners are important and legalize that shit!

on April 20th of course...

Haha sorry that was wayyy off topic.

Happy Toking.:smoke:

3. It's always a good feeling to smoke out a friend for the first time.

4. Damn straight:D I'm givin' out weed, one person at a time:p