Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time smokin questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Doomsayer1355, Aug 4, 2009.

1. #1 Doomsayer1355, Aug 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2009
    1: how long will it takes me to feel the effects?

2: how many hits from a gatorade bong should i do?

3: how much should i pack into a bowl if im using a 11mm ratcher thing.

4: thank you

Okay, im not a FIRST time smoker, but a mediocre one at that haha. I bought weed before and smoked it and my bong is not the grestest so like...yeah. Okay well anyways. 'm getting mroe weed tonight, and gonna fix my bong up all nice, I really don't know why im typing this....

2. take like .3 .4 of a gram and stick it in your bowl, take as many hits as it takes to empty your bowl. In between hits take small breaks to see how high you actualy are.

3. It might take between 2 and 15 minutes to feel the effects. Being high is somewhat of a learned reaction. If you've been on here reading what it is like to be high, then...uh forgot what I was going to say. Just kidding.

Smoke a decent sized bowl. The rush you'll get when it first hits you is amazing.

4. bump
    bump
    bump

5. you prob won't feel much your first time. i didn't, and a lot of my friends didn't their first time either.

6. You might feel it within 30 seconds if you get a good hit. If you have good weed, try taking two hits and waiting 10 minutes. Remember to hold the smoke deep in your lungs for 4 or 5 seconds

7. Make sure you have a screen. Otherwise it will all go straight into the water. Make sure you have a carb or can slide your bowl/stem out. Make sure you inhale. How I learned was that you take a decent-sized hit and then suck more air in(not from the bong). Pack .1g in each bowl and just clear it. You'll notice some effects instantly, but mostly due to oxygen deprivation. The real effects should take effect in 5-15 minutes.

Have fun :smoking:.

8. make a gravity bong. i promise you, 1 or two fat packs and you'll be fine.

if you cough that's good. that means you inhaled a lot of smoke.