Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time smokin mids

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by patmcd10, Nov 29, 2012.

1. I bought some mids for the first time today. My guy ran me 2.5 gs for 15$. I thought it was gonna be shitty and I only bought it because I was real short on cash. After blazin a gram blunt im actually reallly satisfied. Its not as good as kush but I did get pretty blazed. How do you guys feel about smokin mids?

2. I like mids for joints and blunts. Cuz i like a gram in my blunts anf a gram of mids makes me just right

3. why would you compare unknown mids to a specific group of strains?

4. if it's an indica strain I have to go with high quality or I just feel lethargic.

Sativa I like regardless

5. mids are gross.. thats all i have to say about that.

6. I always smoke the good shit, but I've smoked mids a few times and "schwag" or whatever the fuck it called twice. to be honest, mids ain't even bad. got me just as ripped as good shit, only difference was that the high didn't last as long. schwag, on the other hand, was complete shit. I'd rather have a gram of dank over 10 pounds of schwag

7. I'd take ten pounds of schwag over a gram on dank lmao edibles

I liked Mids cause I could sit n smoke like 8 bowls with my buddies over a night and it only cost me like 15 bucks.

8. I use Mids for Hookahs, Blunts, and Edibles. I prefer Headies/Dank for bong rips, but have no problem smoking mids out of a bong.

An O of good mids costs me $120. I can make the green dragon and be lifted forever on a few titrations. I can smoke a blunt to the face and it won't break my bank.

Normally, I'll have 1/2 to an O of mids hanging around at all times. I'll buy that dank when I have some extra money lying around. I plan on setting up a micro grow in the future, but seeing as how I'm extremely cautious, I want to move into a bit more rural setting before I get some plants going.

9. yeah I got some lower quality stuff a few days ago. I wouldn't say it's 'mids' by most people's standards but it's low grade commercial dank, ran like $140/ounce so I'm happy with it

gets me lifted though, I'd say like 0.5 g of this stuff will get me as high as 0.3 g of the fire, top shelf chronic. doesn't taste as nice though