Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time smokin kief

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kviper52, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Hey ive smoked for 3 straight yrs so far but never got around to smoking kief how much really is the difference

2. Smoke straight up kief and you get straight up baked.

3. its harsher on your lungs and you get super high...no difference other than that.

4. it depends on how much you smoke and what bud the kief came from.

5. its mostly good bud and i KQWISO my grinder and my roomate and i r gonna scrape that too im pretty stoked haha

6. I love sprinkling some kief on top of a nice bowl. Gets you super blazed :smoking:

7. How would you be smoking it?

I've had some low or mid grade kief, which is good, but you really want the good stuff. Regardless, its better than weed.

Usually i'll hit a couple snappers with like .1 of kief on each and i'll be straight ripped for 2-3 hours. Thats pretty friggin good considering i have a high tolerance and smoke everyday. Sometimes i'll have to hold my head for a couple seconds for how big of a high rush it is when you hit it.

8. how can it be harsh wen you are inhaling almost 100% thc?

9. smoking kief isnt harsh

10. Finally collected enough kief to press a little tab of it, the size of a pencil eraser. Pretty excited to see how it smokes.

11. i think its a waste to smoke kief.

the flame only gets like 20% out of it.

the vape gets like 90%.

that 90 percent pure Tetrahydrocannabinol

i love saying that word for real.

i dont think im saaying it right when i do though.

12. I wouldn't say kief is "harsh" as in heat. If you take a big hit though, you might get a little intense feeling when your lungs and head are getting a rush from all the THC.

13. Kief is harsher because the air is hotter.

In chemistry terms, the energy put into the reaction to burn bud goes towards burning plant matter AND thc. Burning the plant matter takes up a lot more heat energy, therefore the smoke given off has less heat energy in it.

However, with kief, the same amount of heat energy is going to the reaction with just the THC. Thus, there is more heat energy left over, which is transferred to the air that you're taking into your lungs.

Recommendations for kief tokes? Long, SLOW tokes. Don't burn it all too fast.

14. i am about done evaporating out the alchohol i m now gonna scrape it im excited

15. lol its get you higher then airplanes, and the smoke taste somewhat spicy at least from my experience.:p