Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time smoker

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bmh71, Aug 20, 2018.

1. So I finally got the chance to get some weed but didn't have the chance to get a pipe/grinder so instead I made an apple pipe. Now I follow a tutorial and whatever, Ive only tried it twice and both times it tastes burned and nasty and ive even puked. My question is, Is it because I didnt grind the nug? Do the stems make weed nasty? I know weed isnt going to taste great but I literally cant smoke because I puke and feel horrible.

2. How old are you bro??

3. Why can't you but a pipe/bong? Or get some papers & roll up a J.. & weed doesn't taste nasty it tastes amazing lol

Take a picture of your weed & post it we'll be able to help tell if the weed is trash or not

4. I can't buy It because I live in Maine and they recently changed the tobacco law to 21 before my birthday, I have a co-worker buying me one but I don't have it yet

Weed:

5. First off I'd suggest trying a banana pipe. Those things are fucking lit if you can look up some tutorials on them. Second, avoid stems and perhaps you're taking too large of hits? Remember don't torch the weed with your lighter, just light it enough so it's glowing just slightly