Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

first time smoker not sure if this is normal

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ahbicr, May 25, 2017.

1. so i got an eighth of sour tangie from a friend and its basically my first time and ive smoked and ive smoked it like 3 or 4 times and each time i get lots of pins and needles all over my body that kicks in like 15-30 min after i actually smoke and its like really strong and sometimes hurts a bit and my eyes become like a kaleidoscope. Is this normal or could i have gotten something that was accidentally laced or something????

2. FUCKING SUPER LOL

• Like Like x 1
  3. @ahbicr
    Yes it was LACED like all cannabis is.
    I deliberately spray a deadly bacterium on all the weed I grow and you've no doubt gotten hold of some. It's dissolving your brain as you read this and there is no cure.
    BNW

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. The odds that you got something laced are incredibly low. Next to nonexistent. Weed costs way less than the drugs people would lace it with.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Pretty sure these posts are by neckbeards and cops spreading the reefer madness type shit.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  6. Apologies for some of the prior responses, it's considerably more likely that you just need to cut down a bit with how much you smoke.

⚜️⚜️

7. @Smokesignals420 hasn't been here long enough to know how frequent reefer madness posts are...

8. It's like 20 a week and those are just the ones I see..

Sent from my SM-G930P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I'm thinking you are just getting used to it. Sometimes people don't get high the first few times they smoke. It happens.

I would hit it 2 or 3 times, give it 5 or 10 minutes and see how I feel. If I wasn't feeling how I wanted then I would hit it once or twice more. Then, if I didn't get high I would call it good for a few days before trying again. Last thing you wanna do is to think you have some super tolerance and smoke entirely to much. That would suck many dicks...