First Time Smokee

Discussion in 'General' started by Spunch, Jun 12, 2013.

1. #1 Spunch, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2013
    hello everyone im sory for my english i am eastern eorpen. this is a story i have for you all its when i first took my first hit of the sweet sweet pot.... soooo here is how it goes my friends!! back then when i was 15 i got a little bit of the greeny teeny weeny in the bag .. smelled like a hag   :ey: !! i went to the shower and got butt naked because i planed on getting in the shower while high :ey:  so after i took a hit from the apple i felt nothing :(( i got in the shower for a little bit and left took my apple with the remaining greeny teeny weeny that was packed inside and headed off to my room where i took serveral more hits. these were hard hits that came from frusteration of not getting high if you know what i mean .. so after hitting that apple so hard and hard and coughing and repeating until there was only ash i stood up .. dont mess understand me. this was amaazzzzing. :ey:  it was like i got flash banged on call of duty that is how my vision was and i would talk and it would be sllow mottttiooooon. and then i would come back to normal and then it would be sloow motion again. the wind tickled me and everything felt better and amazing. i was talking in my head and i could hear myself clearly !!

2. don't mess understand me  don't mess understand me  don't mess understand me  don't mess understand me don't mess understand me  don't mess understand me  don't mess understand me  don't mess understand me 
    don't mess understand me  don't mess understand me  don't mess understand me  don't mess understand me don't mess understand me  don't mess understand me  don't mess understand me  don't mess understand me 

don't mess understand me  don't mess understand me  don't mess understand me  don't mess understand me 
    don't mess understand me  don't mess understand me  don't mess understand me  don't mess understand me don't mess undon't mess understand me  don't mess understand me  don't mess understand me  don't mess understand me 

derstand me  don't mess understand me  don't mess understand me  don't mess understand me 
    don't mess understand me  don't mess understand me  don't mess understand me  don't mess understand me don't mess understand me  don't mess understand me  don't mess understand me  don't mess understand me