First time smelling gf's pussy juice, really turned off

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by FreedomIsSmoked, Jan 1, 2012.

1. This is no laughing matter. OP was in a serious crisis. He has suffered traumatic distress and requires our continued support.

2. OP, you are dating this girl and never tasted her juices?! Or smelled them?!

Don't date someone without having sexual relations first. Otherwise it may end up shitty.

3. Idk if she's the problem here.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Lololololol this thread :laughing:

It's certainly a unique smell, it'll grow on you once you associate it with getting it in.

5. wow. someone's never gonna eat pussy :yummy: don't know what ur missin

6. Dont say nothing to her you will fuck her head up just wait till next time if its the same then shes a fukin smelly tramp and dump her ass pussy shouldnt smell bad at all

Who said you cant grow venom on trees?? Psycho ses or shiva tangerine dream k2 lemon or cheese.. One crop? 24 keys

7. It's an acquired smell. Eventually you will get used to it ,but if it's like really raunchy and persists for longer than 2-3 sexual sessions then I'd say something to her (talking to your girl about her stank pussy is a whole other thread my friend :laughing: ).

8. Currently laughing too hard to reply in a serious manner... Hahahahaha.  :eek:

9. I was with this girl, it needs not be said that I am no longer with her... anyway.
    I was down under and caught a sniff of it and oh god. My eyes burned and I gagged right then and there. Like, a very obnoxious, loud "about to throw up" gag. 

Poor girl, can't imagine what must have been going on in her head. 

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

11. Tell her you act OCD sometimes and that you both should shower to be fresh before sexing

12. Pussy shouldnt smell bad, dont listen to thay bullshit. Next time just put your finger to her nose and make her smell it or just buy her some vagisil

13. Stop acting like your balls smell any better. You get down there, and you eat that poon. Man up.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Nooo sir stinky pussy gets the boot fuckkkk that

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. My first words after going down on my girlfriend at seventeen, so my first genital contact with a female whatsoever.

"And it doesn't smell fishy"

She thought it was really funny.

16. First (only) time I went down on a guy the sweaty ballsack smell was nasty...
    It was a bad experience :bolt:

Oh c'mon OP!!!

I love that smell, If there was a way to stuck this smell inside my nose just to sniff it every fuckin time I would do it!
    Its awesome! better than flowers, better than the smell of weed!

srsly, its just your first time, soon you will love it as much as I do.

[​IMG]

Only you can prevent dumpster diving.

19. [​IMG]

This thread lmao.