First time smelling gf's pussy juice, really turned off

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by FreedomIsSmoked, Jan 1, 2012.

1. just wait till you're hittin it doggie and get a nice whiff of her ass

2. yeah it's the worst.. it grows on you though

literally it's a bacteria it grows on your hands if you don't wash it, I'd get that shit checked bro

3. I love all the advice of everyone who suggested him to have sex with her or eat her out. Clearly, they couldnt tell from the first post or any of his others that its his first time ever just touching near the area.

4. Love the smell of my girlfriends pussy :)

5. tell that bitch to clean her shit

6. i hope she wipes good broskeezzzyyyy

7. Dude OP I feel your pain. I was recently with this chick and she was so sexy nice tits ass all that.... We got to kissing and touching and I went to go down on her.. literally was gagging... Smelled like Mexican food or spices it was a white girl btw. I did a smooth dip -n- swoop move and she was none the wiser... Still though I wa instantly turned off.

There was this one girl I was chillin with a couple years ago and I remember it like it was yesterday.. It was our first time chillin at her place and we smoked then I fingered her and when she walked away to get a drink of water I smelled and licked my finger.. smelled and tasted sooooo good. Literally was like flowers honestly it's indescribable. To this day I regret not eating her out... She was completely shaven and I shit you not I could barely fit one finger in there it was crazy....we stopped talking for no reason idrk what happened... She moved now and it's years later so that pussy might not even be the same but god Damn it was incredible.. that girls pussygave me faith in the human race. I hsve yet to see one top it.

5 star thread. Thanks for bumping.

9. Almost two years old. <_<

10. If it smells like alpo the dogs can have it...

But pussy has a smell to it, not a bug deal.

11. Probably a bug's life though

12. Alpo?????

That would suck. I don't know why some of you guys aren't more honest. My boyfriend/exboyfriend/whatever he is will be like babe, you need to go shower. And I'm like okay and I do it.

13. Plies sucks and this song sucks... but I was reminded of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbFRmIwEVx8

15. Still relevant

16. Still annoying

17. Still have mods bitching if a new thread is made

18. I know this is an old thread... but I hope this info will help someone in their next step...
    Anyway, all girls do smell different. That part is true. But unless she hasnt showered in days, a heavy fishy smell is NOT normal. It is a sign of a bacterial infection or possibly an STD. If the smell persists, she needs to see a doctor.

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Bwahaha.

Hilarioussss. :laughing: