First time smelling gf's pussy juice, really turned off

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by FreedomIsSmoked, Jan 1, 2012.

1. tell that bitch to take a shower

2. does she eat shit all day? like onions, meat, spicy foods, that kinda shit...

that'll turn a girls clam sour...(kinda just gagged:D)

either way, politely ask her to start cleaning down there more and maybe change her diet (healthy shit ya know? raw foods, nuts, lean meats, whole grains).

Once that happens, reward her with a good ole fashioned tongue fuckin:wave:. If you do it right, she will have that shit pristine for you EVERYTIME, on the off chance that you might want to go down for a snack :p

3. "Baby, I love being with you and I really want to give you oral, but I just have to be honest.. the smell "down there" is making it a bit tough for me. I want us both to enjoy it as much as possible, so let's both work on making it as enjoyable an experience as possible"

I'd give it one more go, and if the smell is still too much, say this ^

4. I'm in the weird part of grass city again

edit: This thread delivers. You wanted to go home dude, wtf yo? Dissapointed. Should of said be right back, washed your hands, then fucked her for days.

5. get this on video, it will be youtube gold.

6. It takes some getting use to at first, but I prefer my vagina to have a slight smell to it, that funky natural smell. Give me that stuff, that sweet funky stuff.

7. c'mon man i know you've heard of this trick, simple: during foreplay just take two fingers and go ahead and penetrate the cooch to get a good glaze sample of the juices on your fingers and run them under her nose. if dat dont work then she's just trifling.

8. Man, the title made me laugh, the rest had me creased over.
    'I just wanted to home.'
    I couldn't even type that without laughing.

Seriously though dude. I've been with a few girls that smell awful down there, she probably just needs a wash. lol If it's the same next time, try to come up with a way of subtly telling her to clean her vajayjay. No idea how you're gonna pull that one off but hey, that's all I got for ya.:smoke:

This thread can't be real man, it's just too funny.
    If it is then sorry for laughing, it was obviously very traumatic. lol

9. ew. You either need to tell her to see a doctor or shes probably just a had an active day...YOU DO SWEAT there to yannoe..Get her after a fresh shower together and i promise it won't be so bad...Or at least i HOPE. If not, gynecologist....

10. Yo guys, just got back from our date. :)

Just went back down to the same place as last time, having my fingers above the leggings at her pussy. It was wet, so I proceeded to rub her until the juices where sufficient to cover my finger and then I smelled. It was clean. :) I think she was on her period last time, because the next few days she wanted to stay home and she said she didn't feel good. So that's probably why it smelt strong. It was similer this time, but not nearly as strong and definatly not fishy. So it's all good now :D

11. Haha, no worries. I guess it seemed like I was over reacting when it happened. :) Now it's totally not an issue, plus I have gained some access to her puss because she likes my operations.

12. This is the funniest thread I have read yet! Man you boys know that if you want your cock sucked you got to reciprocate.... and this is a population of peeps who supposedly appreciate "dank", the irony is intense!

13. A women's PH levels change when she gets on her period, you are correct, that's the most likely culprit. For those that don't understand the female body, that means when these levels fluctuate, a woman is more likely to get an infection, which is the cause of the bad smell.

According to Dr. Seibel, women experience many of the most common pH triggers for vaginal infection on a regular basis:

1. Menstruation and Tampons: The pH of blood is 7.4, which is much more alkaline than the normal pH of the vaginal environment, which is anywhere from 3.5 to 4.5. Tampons absorb menstrual fluids for extended periods of time, and are therefore among the most common pH triggers that can lead to infection.

2. Intercourse: sexual intercourse can also change vaginal pH. Sweat and bodily fluids, like semen, with a pH of 7.1 to 8, and can elevate pH.

3. Douching: any vaginal infusion of water or other fluids can affect vaginal pH, as the pH of water is 7. Fragrances and perfumes can also irritate the vagina.

4. Medication: many different kinds of medications, from birth control pills to IUCs to antihistamines, can alter hormone levels, dry out the body, or change the pH of the body's most sensitive tissues.

5. Hormonal changes: Pregnancy, menopause and your normal monthly cycle can cause hormone changes which alter vaginal pH, raising women's susceptibility to infection.

just googled it and this site pulled up, if you want to know why...

Vaginal Order pH

14. [quote name='"miztokealot"']A women's PH levels change when she gets on her period, you are correct, that's the most likely culprit. For those that don't understand the female body, that means when these levels fluctuate, a woman is more likely to get an infection, which is the cause of the bad smell.

According to Dr. Seibel, women experience many of the most common pH triggers for vaginal infection on a regular basis:

1. Menstruation and Tampons: The pH of blood is 7.4, which is much more alkaline than the normal pH of the vaginal environment, which is anywhere from 3.5 to 4.5. Tampons absorb menstrual fluids for extended periods of time, and are therefore among the most common pH triggers that can lead to infection.

2. Intercourse: sexual intercourse can also change vaginal pH. Sweat and bodily fluids, like semen, with a pH of 7.1 to 8, and can elevate pH.

3. Douching: any vaginal infusion of water or other fluids can affect vaginal pH, as the pH of water is 7. Fragrances and perfumes can also irritate the vagina.

4. Medication: many different kinds of medications, from birth control pills to IUCs to antihistamines, can alter hormone levels, dry out the body, or change the pH of the body's most sensitive tissues.

5. Hormonal changes: Pregnancy, menopause and your normal monthly cycle can cause hormone changes which alter vaginal pH, raising women's susceptibility to infection.

just googled it and this site pulled up, if you want to know why...

Vaginal Order pH [/quote]

Thank you!!! Hats off to you!!!
    I agree, some women are just nasty. Its a disturbing fact of life. But just because a girl smells a little funny, doesn't mean she is nasty. It doesn't change the fact that it still grosses some people out,and that's OK.

15. Some women just don't scrub their shit.

16. [quote name='"miztokealot"']Some women just don't scrub their shit.[/quote]

:gag:

so nasty!!!

17. It's still a very touchy subject, its very 50/50. Girls claim to want grade A honesty but it could still go the other way and end up with a slap in the face or a kick in the bollocks!! Lol

18. theres like 4 posts in here that legit made me gagg....

19. I am ravenous. Just a coincidence, but this thread didn't manage to stem my appetite at all.

Congratulations on entering the world of vaginal juices. It sounds like it was all just too new, and you needed to relax. Sex should be animalistic and raw, not the glamorous thing you probably expected to walk into. Who cares about her makeup, you should be smearing her foundation off with your bell-end. Ok maybe not, but you could. Anyway, soon enough you'll be waking up in the night craving the smell, like a pussy vampire.

20. ok we done