First time smelling gf's pussy juice, really turned off

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by FreedomIsSmoked, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Hate to be the one to tell you but ur gay bro.

2. ahahaha what the fuck dude.

3. smelly pussy, gross :x

4. #24 brody15, Jan 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2012
    Dude, just relax a little bit. You dont need to worry about what her eyes are doing every time you kiss, or "I touch her breasts, she gets turned on, but I do that then this happens" etc, or the fact that her pussy smelled like the streets of New Delhi. Relax a little.
    It's like my kid wont eat things when he's never had them, or had them once, and I gotta tell him, try it again, see if you like it, etc.

EDIT: Just saw you wash you're dick in the ink....you gotta chill. I almost wonder if her pussy DIDN'T smell that bad, and maybe you're just a bit ocd about things, nothing wrong with that, everybody's got their thing.

5. Wow, just wow. Superficial much?

If you mess up her hair during sex, do you stop and make her go brush it before you continue?

Lighten up, my friend :smoking:

6. Yeah, I know it sounds bad :( But this was the first time I seen her without makeup, it was a bit shocking!

7. Maybe someone recently came in her, and that after smell.is what you got a whiff of.

8. Fuck you.

9. How would you describe the odor that came from her vag?

How many girls have you been with?

10. This was the first girl I've ever gotten that far with, so this is my first vaginal scent experience. I would say it was a little fishy :( It's hard to describe, I kinda forgot what it was like because it was last night.

11. Hmmm... It's supposed to smell a little weird, it's a feminine smell that will eventually control you bro lol.. You won't know until you catch her straight after a bath/shower... Some girls are just lazy and don't wash their lady garden enough

12. Lol,sounds normal.Her scent could be a little stronger than others,but you'll get used to it and soon you'll love the scent and be turned on by it.

13. I agree but some girls genuinely do fucking REEK down there lol, first girl I fingered was just like.. OMG.. Like it just hadn't been washed enough

14. Yeah, I guess I'll have to get used to it. Or maybe last time was really just an off day for her. But I definatly want to like the smell. This was just totally not what I was expecting haha

15. dude, ditch her and find a girl with a good smelling pussy. ive been there before, one of my exes we'd be at the movies and all i could smell was her rank pussy that i fingered hours before. and this was after vigorous washing on my part.

16. I've smelled my share of snatch, and I will tell you that some of it is stank. Don't know why, hygiene or just a normal smell for that person. But in my experience if it is stank, it will probably always be stank, to some degree. Also next time you are in the drug store check out all the anti-stank products for women, this will provide a lot of insight....

17. Oh my gawd I have had this one chick Who smelled Horrible!! I tried Eating her one go and I could not Commence the licking We even did it in the shower and she still smelled. If i were you I would try again on another day and if she is still smelling funky Quit her.

18. Gosh, you guys are HARSH! I'd say girls vary from girl to girl, from day to day & can depend on many things- diet, cycle, etc. Ummm- TELLING her that her scent offended you probably isn't the way to go. It'll likely make her paranoid about it & give her a complex forever. =(

The tights probably didn't help either! They generally don't 'breathe' well & hold in sweat & odors that may not give you that fresh girl smell that you're hoping for.

And, you sound pretty young... do you have any other comparisons? I'm thinking not... And if she's young too- she may not give so much thought to hygiene as well..

19. Let me see , you're with a chick yet you focus on her smell?

I mean , it is important, but I'd be happy if I was getting action.

Fuck the smell,

Go in for Round 2 in the shower

20. If you want to change the smell opting include trying a good probiotic supplement and omega 3's. Switching off of systemic hormonal birth control can help as well.

Any good probiotic may work, this one is marketed specifically for the problem being discussed
    Vaginal Odor | Femanol | Bacterial Vaginosis