First time shrooms!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Xolomilco, Aug 7, 2009.

1. So I just ate approximately .8 grams of some Penis Envy shrooms, which apparently are very potent, so hopefully in an hour i'll be having a good time :)

This is my first time too, so im so excited!! They tasted pretty bad, but they were bearable, and now I'm gonna go smoke with my friend who isn't tripping.

I'll hopefully remember to come on here and tell you guys how it's going :D

2. awsomeeeee

3. Go outside and watch the trees talk. Its hella fun

4. .8? To each their own i guess :D

have a good time man!

5. You should've done a Lemon Tek with your shrooms but oh well, next time. Enjoy your trip.:D

6. hahaha omggggg so right noww, its AWESOME!!!! EVERYthing is going inn and outtttAND HOLY CRAP!!!! i just read what i typed and it really looks like im on shrooomjs!!! hahaa!!!!!!!! THIS IS AWESOME!!! I PROBABLY SOUND LIKE A BAFOON!!!!

7. ya i mean, this is my 1st time, so idk how much better it can get if i take more! haha

8. damn i remember my first trip..didnt really have a lot of visuals but i felt like i was on e, felt soo amazing

9. Thats EXACTLY how i feel! ya like im not seeing anything crazy except for the "breathing" and stuff.

10. Wish i were u right now. I cant get shrooms at all right now.

11. Good vibes your way man. Im doing shrooms tuesday for my second time. My friends dad is gonna take us on a car ride when we start trippin :hippie:

12. ya it took me like 6 months to finally find any

Nice man, i'm probably gonna do them again this sunday. Should my tolerance be back to normal by that point? I think they will

13. no dont do them sunday, you want to wait atleast a week inbetween trips.. this is what i was told but if you really want to sunday then do it.. let me know if they work to full potential if you choose to do them on sunday

i wish i could trip every day:rolleyes:

14. I would wait a week between trips. I actually tripped once every weekend a couple months back. Now people are dry, so it's a treat to get them.

Good vibes.

15. how were the penis envys? my boys growin some soon:hello:

16. Since last night was my first time on shrooms, I can't really compare them to other shrooms. But the .8g I ate really were quite strong. I didn't hallucinate, but the walls were breathing and I really really wanted to go for a walk outside haha. I felt total euphoria, it was awesome!

At the peak, which lasted probably an hour and a half for me, I would suddenly realize "what am i doing?!!", kind of like what happens to me on salvia. I definitely was tripping, it was awesome.