First time shrooms

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BlazinBud2009, Jan 21, 2009.

1. :hello:ok so im buying an eighth of mushrooms for this weekend. I am sharing them with someone else and smoking a bowl of dank along with it, I was just wonderin if it will be enuff to have a genuine trip and what should i do....i dont know im a newb

2. If they are good shrooms, you should both have a good time. Not insane all out trip, but you should definitely shroom. When you eat them, kinda chew and suck on them for a while, drink the juices down. I usually leaf a chunk in my lip (like chewing tobacco) and just suck on it for 30 minutes or so.

If they aren't that strong, you will just get a little lifted.

Smoking pot helps exponentially.

Whatever happens, just remember that your body is reacting to being "poisoned" and that you are not losing your mind, and that it WILL wear off. If you start to lose it, drink a few glasses of milk to stop the absorbtion into your stomach/liver. And SMOKE POT. :) Have fun.

3. #3 Project X, Jan 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2009
    Half an eighth for your first time you will feel some effects but they won't be near as strong as tripping on an entire eighth for yourself.

Go out in nature, it's the most fun thing you can do on shrooms.

4. x2. My first time I played rough-touch football on a muddy football field...best day of my life! :D

5. It's definately best to go walk around in a forest or something, you feel some strange connection between you and the plants. It's hard not to have a good time on shrooms ;)

6. #6 africantapwater, Jan 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2009
    There are many proposed variations on the best way to eat shrooms, but as long as they get in your stomach you'll be good. I'd take em with a glass of orange juice, if for no other reason than OJ tastes great.

The amount you're taking will be a good intro to the fungus. Around an hour after you've eaten the shroom's, you should be on your way to or already experiencing the peak of the trip. If they're of the more potent variety, this will be the period where things make the least amount of sense. Just hold on to your knickers and remind yourself that you've eaten a drug and you will surely be alright in a few hours.

More likely than not, you'll just see colors and everything will look really cool and you'll feel really great, almost like you're getting a full body massage all the time all at once. Enjoy it. :)

Oh yeah, listen to music... but pick the music well and only listen to it once you're through the peak, maybe two or three hours after you've eaten the shrooms. I would recommend something complex and deep, even if its something you've never listened to before. Tool's "10,000 Days" album is good, Shpongle's "Nothing Lasts..." is really good too if you can find it or download it.

If you can get some art prints or a book full of art, I highly recommend it. I've always had a good time looking at Van Goghs paintings, mainly because his brushstrokes come alive.

Oh, and wherever you are, have a nice comfy blanket within arms reach.