First time shrooming NEED HELP

Discussion in 'General' started by dankbudblaza, Dec 2, 2007.

1. ok i was wondering what i should do in order not to get sick while shrooming, i hear that it can be harsh on your stomach. Does anyone have any advice to give a newb to tripping? any advice is welcomed! :hello:
    really stoked to trip

2. Search for a thread like this that may have already been made. Im thinking theres one out there somewhere.

But smoke pot and mix them with a little bit of food to mask the taste and you should be fine. I think if you're going to get nausea, its going to happen regardless.

Have fun man.

3. yeah i m lazy as fuck, i probably could have looked it up, but thanks for the help man!
    the only issue is i dont really want to blaze because i have a lab test coming up and really would not like to have any chance of failing.

4. If it helps out, I've never been sick any of the times I've taken shrooms. Its really a person to person thing, some people are fine, some arent.

5. Read up on my FAQ I made awhile ago, any other questions pm me.

6. lol the only time I didn't get sick from shrooming is when I put them on a pizza that was undercooked and falling apart by the time I ate it. I just wolfed that nasty bitch down and to my surprise I felt pretty damn good the rest of the night.