first time shrooming... alone?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Vitamin 420, Jan 9, 2009.

1. So I've been wanting to trip balls for months now, and just today I picked up five grams of "blue ringers" ? Don't know if that's a specific species or just a general term (like "dank bud") but I bought it from a good buddy, and he assured me that I would trip balls.

So I finally got the shrooms; now I just need a place to trip and enjoy myself -- and here's where it gets tough. I don't know many places I can chill for like 8-9 hours (I plan on taking all five grams at once, so is that even a reasonable amount of time for me to eat/trip/come down?), there's just a couple places I can think of... so rather than just waiting for the right spot, I was thinking maybe I should just trip balls at my house. Nobody else around me.

I've heard that it's a bad idea; is it better to trip with people who are also tripping? Or at least have a babysitter around? Anyways, any insight/feedback is appreciated... I've been waiting for the perfect time to trip balls so I can have an intense experience! :D

2. blue ringers is a type of strain i believe...

i tripped bymyself once.. but i only took 2 grams. I tripped in my living room and watched a cartoon tarzan movie. It was one of the best trips I have ever had. It only lasted like 3 hours, because I was interrupted by my brothers girlfriend who came by and decided to wait for him. That was kinda awkward, lol.. but then I took a shower and I felt back to normal.

3. i was planning on getting a 8th. but thats my prob, i don't have anyone to trip with. i'm sure i could find someone, but i'd like it to be someone i'm really close to. grrr being single sucks sometimes. and it sucks that its cold out or i'd eat them and just chill in the park.

I'd say try to get a friend to buy a 8th and eat some with you. but if that don't work just sit at home and watch some cartoons, listen to the radio a lot.

4. #4 GravityGreens, Jan 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2009
  5. I would trip out at your house, but you sure you want to eat all 5 grams? Do you know the strength of them? I ask because I ate an 1/8 my first time, had a good trip. Last time I ate shrooms, I ate about half that amount, but for some reason I was tripping very hard, and sometimes went into bad trips.

I would pop a stem and a cap, wait an hour and eat more as necessary. I would definitely hate to eat too much.

6. Is it really so that u have to have a "trip-sitter" or u can shrooming without one? if only tryed shrooms 1 time and i take a gram or less because i was afried ... have someone have some alone Tripping experiences? thx any way weed is better :) i guess xD

7. 5 grams doesn't seem like too much to me. last time i tripped i had a 8th, then i ate some of my ex's shrooms, then kept bugging a friend for some of his. i wanted to trip harder and harder. i loved it. i kept saying "more, i want more" i'm sure i had over 5 grams by the end of the night. everyone was laughing at me, but i didn't care i was trippin so hard.

8. 5 grams does seem like a little much, to the above, you at least had people around, to be tripping for your first time on shrooms alone on 5 grams wouldn't be the best thing to do.

I highly recommend just finding a friend to sit for you, tripping is unlike anything you've ever experience (assuming you've never tripped on anything before that is) and I think your first trip should have someone there just in case things start to go bad.

I've tripped without a sitter before, but I was with another friend who was tripping for his first time, and even then just having someone there made it much better than it would be alone. When on shrooms your mind is racing and bad thoughts can come and go, but if you're alone and some bad thought comes into your mind you won't have anyone there to remind you that its all in your head and it could turn to a bad trip quickly.

8-9 hours should be plenty of time to eat them and trip, I trip for about 5-6 hours off an eighth.

Don't rush to trip, wait to find the perfect setting and a sitter you can trust, it will make it a much more enjoyable experience. I tripped in public before and I wish I hadn't, when I was on shrooms just trying to act normal I had the hardest fucking time, and I saw some cops when I was tripping and I didn't really know if I was looking suspicious or anything, all I remembered was that I hate cops and it really scared the shit out of me.

Remember, set and setting are what makes the experience, wait to find the perfect place and time to do it and it will be so worth it. Have fun man, it is something everyone should experience at least once.

Oh and definitely look at Foop's guide, he is so knowledgable and his guide is great, its at least worth a read.

9. mhmm so definitely with a friend mhmm ok xD

10. ya you should have a sitter if you want to "trip balls". if you do it alone you should prob only do 2grams.

11. i ate about 5 grams my first time and I was alone...most memorable experience of my life

12. #12 Androgenicx, Jan 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2009
    You can trip alone if youve got it all straight in your head and are not likely to lose it.

I tripped my first time (on anything apart from benadryl) on an eighth of shrooms on my own outside at night right next to a waterfall on my own in a small unknown hill station city, and had the most amazing experience.

I would personally not waste shrooms indoors. Shrooms and nature compliment each other perfectly that, and most will agree, it feels like they were meant to be together, not in the artifical indoors.

But if you really wanna trip go ahead if you think your level and wont freak out.

13. I wouldn't shroom alone, acid yeah, but not mushrooms. It's just, for me, too much of a trip where I became very outgoing and enjoy being around other people, or even animals.

And amount all depends on the quality your fungus. Over the summer I ate a 1/4 (a full 7gs) and didn't trip as hard as I did earlier this week when I ate 3.1g. So just a word of warning. I wouldn't go over an 1/8 my first time, and I'd have people and/or benzos around if possible.

14. 5 grams for your first time? Well, more power to you, but think about that one. If the house will be all yours, then I suggest staying at home. The situation is entirely within your control.

In reference to the "Blue Ringers", the closest to a strain I found was "Blue Meanies." Either way, I'd venture a guess and say they're gooooooooooood.

I wish I could trip in nature right now, but with snow on the ground I think I'll stay warm.

15. I've only tripped alone, other than a few mescaline trips with my grilfriend. I believe tripping alone is a lot better.

16. 5 grams is a lot, but as long as you are in the right mindset and setting you will be fine

I wouldnt recommend taking them at your house though. Whenever I shroom i always want to be outside with nature, because i feel trapped by man-made buildings and such

my advice: take a trip to a secluded forest wood type area and eat all 5 alone.

good luck and be safe

17. the first 2 times i shroomed i did it on a half a bag alone, i was in my room listening to music, jsut keep it chill hombre o and if u can smoke weed fool!

18. and my advice about doing 5 gs of shrooms alone in the woods, kinda sketchh but give it a try eat mybe half start shroomin see how u feel and if ur good eat the other half, happy shroomin!

19. I ate all five grams and tripped out listening to Opeth and staring at an abstract painting.

I'm going to have to try it again :) This time with something more visual, as opposed to the intense body high I got from these blue ringers. It wasn't quite what I expected, but I did hallucinate for about an hour, then things started to calm down... but it was still pretty tight, definitely something I want to try again!