First time shroomin?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by TraxxMuzik, May 21, 2009.

1. #1 TraxxMuzik, May 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2009
    Hey guys what's up it's gonna be my first time taking shrooms what should I worry about? and not to worry about?if you think about what you wanna see does it happen? Also what's something cool or fun to watch or do so I could enjoy it? Thanks :)

2. Just try to be in the most comfortable place you can, away from parents or others who you dont want to find out. Dont worry about anything, just pop em and let the magic mushrooms take you away..
    I recommend putting on some chill music, or going outdoors and watch the nature. I would smoke too

3. thanks for the advice bro :) LOL but really if I think about something do I see it? LOL

thanks

4. No my guess is you'll probably have minor visual effects, but just to warn you about 10-20 mins after you take them you'll start to feel the body high and its kind of a dizzy feeling, maybe even make your stomach hurt a little bit, but this stage will pass and you should be feeling great after that. Try to take them on a sunny beautiful day out in nature with people you know you'll have a good time with. I'm sure you'll have a great time and remember everything will make perfect sense(you'll see what I mean when you take them).

5. make sure no one can contact u to give u bad news or make u worry. turn off ur phone etc etc. Just eat them and chill out, smoke a bowl to relax if ur a bit nervous (theres no reason to be nervous anyways, but for some reason people always are) i suggest going to a park or walk around the woods or where theres nature. Shits awesome!!! have fun man

6. thanks guys for the awsome info:)