First time 'shroom user. Need Help

Discussion in 'General' started by Noverech, Jun 23, 2004.

1. Its my first time today and I wanted to know any and I mean ANY advice that can be useful. ie. where should i eat them (does it have to be a friendly place), with friends? how dangerous this is? what should i expect? ANYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF

2. Theres a huge amount of advice you can find if you type in 'first time with mushrooms' for example, into the search box. Or check out www.erowid.org for more drug information.

3. also, for my first time i am having an 8th all to myself, is that too much, too little?

4. a whole 8th should give you an intense experience, proceed with caution.

5. your right, i think ill just eat half and save the other half for later

6. here is one thing to remember, and probably the most important

be in a GOOD mood when u take them, and make sure you have a chill place
    if you are in a bad mood, or you are worried about getting busted because someone might be coming over to the house or something, don't do the shrooms
    if you are in a bad mood, or worried about someone busting you, most likely you will have a horrible trip, and you will just be feeling like shit cause u will have a horrible trip

7. yeah, thats one thing i've heard, i was planning on doing it at my house with my friends, but then i thought that(since i still live with my mom) it wasn't such a good idea, so i will eat them at a friend of mines house

8. lots of people say if your allready drunk when you shroom you will have a bad trip...some of my friends actually had bad trips because of that but I drink and smoke all I want when I shroom and it hasnt effected me badly "yet" *knocks on wood....

Try to smoke a few bowls when you are tripping it will make you feel SOOOO GOOOOOD :D

have fun man and be safe!

9. Id do the whole eigth. Its not like you are never gonna come out of it. Its intense but well worth it. Also when you shroom make sure to take at least 1-2 weeks between each trip as your tolerance will rise. Check out www.shroomery.org there are some very knowledable people there.

10. ya make sure ur in a happy place and u want to eat them dont eat them out of peer presure or you will have a bad trip just eat like a gram at a time and wait like 45 min between each session and stop when u feel ur fucked up enough also try eating them with peanut butter and honey on a sandwhich or for a cool experience and hits u alot faster but kinda a waste of shrooms smoke them if u got alot it hits u alot faster but dosent last as long so only do it if u got alot

11. oh yeah, forgot to add

make sure you chew them in your mouth completely before you swallow them

it is very important to completely chew them to get the full effects

also, drink a glass of orange juice after to increase the trip

12. You should probably eat around a half ounce or maybe even a whole ounce for your first shroom trip.

I'd trip in a place thats sketchy. Like by a police station, or maybe in an extremely bad neighborhood in a nearby city.

Try to do something illegal while you're tripping. Breaking into cars, robbing houses, and fighting police officers can all be entertaining.

Mushrooms are extremely dangerous. You will most likely die from eating them.

Follow all those steps and you'll be guarenteed to have an awesome trip!

*None of this information is true. Do not follow the steps.

13. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! had me going European....

Anyways...

Just be chill have fun....im not too sure on the ammount to eat...dont know ur size etc.....

Just remember not to let the drug control u...and ull have a blast...and if u get those weird as friends that rnt trippin and start dancing around u waving there hands around(i hate them with a passion) a swift kick in the nuts and ull have urself a good laugh...

14. Yeah i hate ppl who try to fuck with you when your high/tripping. Normally i just punch them in the stomach as hard as i can.

15. EuropeanVW
    You should probably eat around a half ounce or maybe even a whole ounce for your first shroom trip.

I'd trip in a place thats sketchy. Like by a police station, or maybe in an extremely bad neighborhood in a nearby city.

Try to do something illegal while you're tripping. Breaking into cars, robbing houses, and fighting police officers can all be entertaining.

Mushrooms are extremely dangerous. You will most likely die from eating them.

Follow all those steps and you'll be guarenteed to have an awesome trip!

LMAO HAHAH THATS THE FUNNIEST SHIT IVE READ IN ALONG TIME WUT WOULD BE EVEN FUNNIER IF HE ACTUALLY TRIED THIS

16. Eat two grams the first time. Blaze and eat the other 1.5 grams a second time, which should be atleast a few days later.

No matter how hard you trip, always heed your own advice and tell yourself 'it's only a drug, it'll go away eventually so I might as well have funn with it.' --it'll work, seriously

17. infidels! don't promote the posting of vague questions about stuff with TONS AND TONS of info available about it with just one or two easy searches. google, i know, will point you towards erowid.
    actually, most anywhere you look will point you towards erowid, including here, as mostly, erowid is where we ourselves got our info in the first place.

anyway.. to answer your question, since you wanna go with advice from strangers:
    an 8th is not enough. you need like an ounce, for real. and you have to eat it all in 1 swallow. if you drink anything within an hour of doing it, it won't work.
    it is best to do it somewhere unfamiliar, with no friends and no way to call for help. try finding a bum and pay him to lock you in a dumpster in some alley, so you will for sure be undisturbed and safe.
    and blahblahblah i'll stop cause i just saw europeanvw's post. :D

18. Does the amount you take depend on your size, I am a pretty big guy. Does that mean I should eat the whole eighth?

19. It's hard to say whether it will be too much or too little, everyone is different when it comes to drugs you know. Just make sure that you'll be safe if it is too much. And for taking it, I would put it in and then take a drink of water but hold everything in your mouth, then you can chew it up and swallow it all, this helps if you really hate the taste.

20. Eighth? Nah, nah, nah, you gotta eat the whole ounce, haven't you been reading the posts?

But for real, eat two grams at first. If you feel like you want to trip harder after a few hours have passed, eat the rest. You can always eat more, but its tough to get a few grams out of your system if you decided you ate too much, understand?

That painted a disturbing picture in my head, haha. That'd be INTENSE.