First time shroom trip

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by das8929, Dec 8, 2008.

1. So after a tough day in which me and my friends were basically robbed $250 on bunk acid, we decided we needed to escape this bullshit. So we bought some shrooms, even though they were $50 an 1/8. My friends only had enough for a half but I had enough for a full dose. I had never taken shrooms before and had no idea what to expect. I ate a half around 7:30 with my friend and then we went for a walk around campus. I wasn't really feeling much during this walk and was wondering when they were gonna kick in. After walking around and shit for around an hour my friend was really feeling it but I was only feeling a little body high, so when I got back to the car I took the rest of them. I was starting to feel really euphoric and tingly, it felt alot like the beginning of an acid trip. We went to my buddies place for a little bit and played video games, and then headed out after a little bit. We were really feeling it now, we both felt like kings of the world. These frat boy douchebags came up to us while we were walking to the car and tried to start a fight, but we were in our own little world and basically ignored them. We then drove to my friend's 20th birthday party. Driving is fuckin awesome tripping. Everything just seemed slowed down and chill. We got to the party and there were strobe lights, that was intense as hell. I never felt happier in my entire life, except well maybe my last acid trip. But damn it felt almost exactly like acid, the visuals and everything. But I was alot more social than normal and talked to everyone and played beer pong and shit. By around 12 I was so spaced out though just watching the ceiling move and the patterns on the table spinning. It was so intense. We left the party around 3 and I was still full blown tripping. But then the trip got kinda sketchy. I felt like I was gonna die on the way home, it seemed like everyone on the road was out to kill me. I heard every honk and screetch of the brakes and there were drunk drivers everywhere it seemed. I started to panic almost but luckily my friend calmed me down. Then I started thinking about how fucked up the world was and how few good people there really are. After dropping my friend off at his place driving was even freakier as I could barely concentrate on the road. I finally got back to my place and basically ran into my room. Everything just seemed so dark and sketchy. I just packed my bowl and was finally able to relax. But that was a hell of a trip and probably as good, if not better, than my previous acid trips. Me and my friend already basically made a pact to go on more of these "adventures" haha. It sure beats tripping in the house and just listening to music.

2. Good stuff :D :hello:. Glad to hear it was great and sorry bout the come down but good ol' Mary Jane had your back.
    I wish me and my best bud were old enough to just go wherever we wanted and trip but sadly we can't. The only time I ever did shrooms was with him because he really wanted me to, so I smoked two bowls of some Purple Kush (our standard besides GC when I'm buying) and then ate about three shrooms. They tasted pretty good to me but maybe because I was already kind of high. Anyway about 30 minutes later we just put on some Buckethead in his room and even though I'd heard Soothsayer by Buckethead like 20 times daily till that point I felt like it was the first time again. And this time the whole song was telling me a story and I had so many revelations about myself in those 9 1/2 minutes that felt like days. Hmmm, sorry if I just hijacked the thread but yeah, sharing stories is fun. I'm really starting to like this forum.