First time seed buyer.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by MicRaDoT, Dec 21, 2012.

1. hey ive alwys just used seeds ive gotten outta my bags a mersh but i was wondering whats a good site to order seeds from and whats a good strain to buy, i like a weed that gets u the super stoned kinda feeling. any input is welcome, thanks!

2. are you in canada?

3. I bought mine from goldenSeed they take PayPal and stealth shipping it arrived in Israel and here they take shit alot more seriously

4. Attitude was awesome for me. G13 labs and Pyramid are two legit companies with great seeds plus a variety of some nice strains.

5. What type and size package do they arrive in from attitude? Will it be able to fit into a PO box OK? Also has anyone in the U.S. ever used Ontario seed bank with success?

6. with the t shirt and tin mine was a small package and fir in my mailbox which is one of the small boxes next to your door because I have a walking mail man.

7. Thanks fixxer made a $50.00 purchase for a test run earlier today. If all goes well I will place a larger order for the higher quality seeds. Also got the T & T option ( Tin & t-shirt ).

8. Goodluck man, The seeds I ordered were excellent and germed 100% some of the freebies were dead seeds but I didn't care because they gave me about 25 free ones and only 2 were no good so far.

9. #9 mikelowry, Jan 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2013
    Delivery status, ordered dec 27th been processed through sort facility in NY, awaiting to be dispatched since dec 30th. same status as of jan 2nd, prob due to weekend and new year! Hope they get here with no problems. I'll update the outcome when I get more info!

10. Mine basically said that the whole time until my mailman had it at my local post office. USPS is really bad with their tracking especially with overseas orders. Mine took 9 business days to get to the northeast.

11. Hell yeah! Just got my beans today! Bought 2 ice kush seeds for a test run. Now I'll order some good shit like some H.G. KUSH or S.A.G.E & sour. F'n stoked been waiting almost 20 years to do this! Ordered on Dec 26th sent out on the 27th arrived today on the 5th! In the comment section when ordering I did mention that GC.com forum had very good things to say about attitude, maybe that helped speed up the process. Also selected the tin and T-shirt shipping option, FYI.

12. would you recommend going through paypal or can i just do stealth shipping?

13. How u pay and stealth shipping are seperate choices. For example you can pay with PayPal or ur credit/debit card and still select or not select stealth shipping! Everyone in here seems to be having good luck with the tin and T-shirt option. Hope ur order goes through smoothly!

14. i know that but which is better since both hides yourself from potentional bust? Should I be on the safe side and do both or can I just do one or the other

15. Seedsman.com has tons of seeds at pretty good prices

16. Oh yeah I'd b on the safe side and do both! It's only 2 and change for the tin plus u get a cool shirt. The tin makes a great stash for ur buds or spleafs. Besides it's a high risk high reward situation. An extra 13-15 dollars for some high quality genetics to grow for ur self or commercialy is worth it!