Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Time Rolling a Dutch Master

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NYC Smoker, Oct 13, 2012.

1. #1 NYC Smoker, Oct 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2012
    It came out pretty bad imo :( It pulled fine though. I'm use to smoking Js.

Got tips?

2. Picture

Attached Files:

• haa.jpg
      haa.jpg
      File size:
      275.2 KB
      Views:
  3. doesn't look too bad.. i mean a blunts a blunt, its supposed to be ghetto looking i guess. when you're rolling with dutch/game etc and you have that extra leaf, i say it doesn't really matter too much what it looks like. The extra leaf will make it pull fine 90% of the time

4. yeah it was messed up lol. The extra leaf saved it.

5. that's the good part of a dutchie, honestly as long as it's nice and tight so it burns long, it's a decent dutch in my opinion...they can look sloppy but hit like kings :cool:

6. A true roller; they twist with dutchies.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I've never seen anyone twist a dutchie lol

8. Yeah, just tryna get better :smoke:

9. I only smoke green game cigarillos for blunts

10. twisting is just splitting and rolling? I used to leaf roll ductchies, then I realized it's all aesthetics, I just split um an roll um and they burn just as well. My dutches burn 30-40 minutes depending on amount of ppl with 1.2 gs no matter how I roll um. You did fine with yours, as long as it smoked fine.

11. +rep:cool:

Tips?
    -Practice. Keep rolling dutchies. Maybe start at one end work ur way to the other.. If that dont work - start in the middle work one way, then work the other.. I wont say a tight blunt makes for a good smoke. could be too tight. But a STIFF/FIRM blunt is better than a loose one haha.:p

The leaf isnt as thick as a game, wo, or philly.. But the inner leaf is the norm. Less harsh imo. :wave:

Dutchie

• Like Like x 1

12. bs it lasts 30-40 with 1.2

13. swishers till death

Attached Files:

14. I smoked one by myself for 45 minutes with two re lights cause I was driving. Last night with two other guys we averaged about 25-30 minutes for each. I'm not trippin, I time my blunts, and thats the facts. Its why I love dutchies :smoke: