First time ripped off

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by yyoungstunnaa, Sep 9, 2009.

1. I've been smoking for about a year, going on 2, and I have about 3 dealers that I primarily go to, one specifically for mids, one for dank, and one for just whatever he may have.
    My dank dealer lives in a town about 30 minutes away, so we usually meet halfway. Many times have I given him money first, then he brings me back what I ask for about 2 hours later. I've given him up to $200 in the past, so I trust him.
    Well, I was planning on an eighth of some dank purple he had. I gave him 60, waited about an hour, text him and he doesnt reply. I text him again, no reply, so I call. "This number has been disconnected, changed, or is no longer in service."
    I keep calling back and keep calling back. Called everyday for like 2 days, still the same.
    His girlfriend won't answer either, so then I ultimately realized I just got fucked. The things people will do for money man, I swear. I would've given him 60 bucks if he really needed it, I mean wtf.

2. Maybe he got busted?

3. I would give it a day or so before you jump to conclusions. Dude seems cool so maybe something beyond him happened.

4. yeah man, discontinuing a phone and shit doesn't seem like something someone would do over 60$...
    I think that'd be more of a hassle than 60$ is worth.. Do you have any friends that buy from him? ask around, see if he's still arouns

5. Yeah man i thought the same thing at first, but only one other friend bought from him and they're all saying i probably got ripped off cuz he wont talk to them either

6. We're in a recession man, remember that next time think about fronting money. The economy is in the shitter and people are desperate. Lesson learned.

7. Same thing happened to me 2 weeks ago, except it was 100 dollars.

Lesson learned big time.

8. qfft...

9. lesson learned but trust is a learned thing give him some time see what happens a lesson in that too hope it works out

10. lesson learned but trust is a learned thing too give him some time see what happens a lesson in that too hope it works out

11. lesson learned but trust is a learned thing too give him some time see what happens a lesson in that too hope it works out

12. lesson learned but trust is a learned thing too give him some time see what happens a lesson in that too hope it works out

13. lesson learned but trust is a learned thing too give him some time see what happens a lesson in that too hope it works out

14. still no reply from the guy and his phone is still off.

15. you gave him 200 dollars in the past?
    why would he steal 60 dollars and not the 200?

16. thats what i wondered man...but maybe he needed it really badly or something, i dont know. he's pretty much long gone now. ridiculous.

17. That sucks man but now you know, i had my own cousin do that to me!it was 60 bucks to, i kept blowing him up threatning him about a`week later he answers talking about "i got locked up" liar he told a mutual friend that he tried to come up on my 60 bones, trust no one you wouldnt trust with your life

18. hope you get the money back, but I doubt it.

can anyone say karma?

19. yeah dude...i actually been asking around my little town seeing how many people know him, and suprisingly a few people do. if they hear of him, hopefully i will too