First time REALLY high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Djentlem4n, Jan 18, 2015.

1. So I'm new to GC and to smoking. Thought I'd tell you guys about my first time getting really scary high.

So this week I was talking to this chick I'm friends with and us and our buddy were all gonna go smoke and get dinner last night. Our friend bailed, but she said she would drive the hour anyways and come see me cause we havent hung out in a year.

Well I had about half a gram of some dank shit and I was getting 2Gs later when she got here. I smoked what I thought was the half G I had last night before, and took about 5 hits from my spoon bowl but didnt really feel it too bad. So I took a cigarette and took all the tobacco out and ground the bud and put it all in straight. Thought "I'm just gonna get like a little bit high before she gets here." I walked down the street cause my neighbors have prying eyes and I still live at home due to extenuating circumstances. So I walked down the street to this lake by my house and lit up.

I smoked the whole thing in probably 2-3 minutes. Big hits and I held em long. So I get done and I feel relaxed immediately walking back home. I get half a block and zoned out. I barely remember anything for the next half block. And then I gotta walk up this street on a hill that curves up and around to my house. I started tripping thinking it was just looping and I was walking in circles, and then I immediately thought "I smoked way too much. this is bad." Time kept like skipping. I couldnt tell if it was going by fast or slow.

I just kept walking home saying "Holy shit holy shit holy shit" and got inside. My mom called which was terrifying but I managed to act cool. She said her and my dad were on their way home from like an hour away. So I start freaking out my friend said she was coming from around the same place like 15 minutes earlier when I was smoking.

I called my friend and told her that I was way too high and she got mad cause I didnt wait. I told her it wasn't fun and I didnt mean to get that high. At all. I was freaking out and so she told me to shower. I showered for 20 minutes and it didnt do a damn thing. So she got to my house and she calmed me down a bit and we both skyped my girlfriend who lives in California and then went and she smoked more and we ate wings. It was pretty okay after I stopped tripping.

Anyways TL;DR or moral of the story;

Dont ever smoke before your smoking partner gets there, or you'll get way too high and freak the fuck out.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 Hexx, Jan 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2015
    DON'T TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MAH LIFE BRA

3. Djentdjent djent djentdjent djentdjent dddjent

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app