Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time re-lived?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by master buddah, May 29, 2009.

1. hey guys so i was just thinking about the first time i smoked and i felt like i was on a nother planet like seriously i felt like this world was one big dream time literaly lasted for ever..that never happens to me any more WTF MATE lol no matter how much i smoke it never does:confused_2: is there some way i can get that feeling back..i mean i still feel like that but not as strong

oh and also once i initaly get high i never feel any more weed that i smoke it just keeps me high i dont get any higher is this so for any one else?

2. Tolerance Break...stop smoke for a lil while like a week to how ever long you could take it, the longer the better

3. Try a T-Break or a Vaporizer. When you vape your herb, you get more THC in your system. One of my most memorable experiences, was reaching the 2nd level high with the Vaporizer. When I reached the 2nd level, I actually became more functional with a nice mind altering high. Plus you feel good knowing that its a much more healthier alternative to smoking.

4. thats exaclty what i meant, getting to that 2nd level the mind altering high u worded it perfectly..one of my boys has a vaporizer im gunna ask him if we can hit it this weekend lol thanks for the help guys

5. t-break it or vape. One time i had to quit for 6 months, and my brain forgot how it felt to be high, so when i smoked again it was like the first time:smoking:

6. this just happened to my friend
    he went to rehab for 10 months for other drugs
    but when he got back we decided to smoke a bowl like old times
    so he took maybe four hits and after 10 minutes he couldnt stand up...literally
    nobody could get a straight answer from him
    it was awesome
    he said he had NEVER been that high, especially off of only 4 hits

7. Tolerance break for sure. I took a 3 month t-break once for the hell of it and when I started smoking again my mind was fucking blown just like the first time.

8. haha sounds like thats the way to go ill try it out