First Time Raver

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Sploo, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Hey,

So tonight i'm going to my first ever rave and, yes, i will be rolling. What are some things, besides general ecstasy safety i should know about raves? If there are certain things that are taboo to do/say at one etc.
    Also, will it be frowned upon if i go in jeans and a T-shirt? It says there's no dress code but if i'm going to get ridiculed i'll just wear something else.

Thanks,
    Sploo.

2. LOL dude that's what I thought before my first rave. I was like what the fuck am I supposed to do?! I quickly got into the swing of things when I arrived at the rave and ended up having a great roll and a great time. Good luck just be natural, unless you're a total deuche. Then in that case try and act kool.

3. Well i'm glad i'm not the only one who's had these questions. I guess it'll become much clearer when i get there tonight.

4. What do you expect? I had no idea what to expect. but dress how you want, you nor anybody else will give a fuck

5. Well my expectations so far are: very loud techno playing while i dance, crowded in between 100+ other people. Although that many people in a somewhat small area doesn't sound that appealing i think the interaction will be amazing while i'm rolling.

This is pretty much my hollywood induced imperssion of a rave since i don't even know anyone who's been to one.

6. you'll have a good time. once you start rolling you'll lose a shit load of inhibitions you have now i'm guessing.

7. Stay AWAY from snuggle puddles. Far away. Far far far away. Go into one of those chances are that you'll hook up with half a dozen people and come home with herpes in the morning. Those motherfuckers are nasty.

8. A snuggle puddle is just peopple cuddling on the ground then?

9. Those are the shit when your rolling though, i love being surrounded by hot half (mostly actually) naked girls at raves and touching them. Make sure you set limits for yourself and dont go home with anyone though. Just be smart and make sure you keep with your friends. Also, dont give out your number to anyone, i know you will think your best friends at the time but its really a bad idea. Also, I usually end up taking my shirt by the end of the rave ( i actually lost my shirt my first rave) cause its so hot in there and walking around shirtless while rolling feels damn good. The beauty of raves is that you can be yourself and not worry about being judged etc so dont worry about being ridiculed and have a fucking great time.

10. #10 Barnkis, Apr 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2009
    cuddle puddles are ftw man.

Not at raves... that's dirty haha. But a nice get together with good friends is gooooooood.

What am I sayin? it may be dirty but its soooooooo good

11. just go ready to have a life changing experience!
    as TheHempress put it after her first rave:
    I felt like I was a raver my whole life and never knew until now!

Just keep in your mind the idea of
    Peace
    Love
    Unity
    Respect
    Responsibility

and have a great night. :D

if you have any specific questions feel free to ask, i've been around my fair share of raves. :)

12. double post, but,
    KOKOPELLI!
    who the fuck was the girl at caffeine!? haha

13. PLURR!!!!!!!1

I really need to hit up more raves.

14. me too. i'm at them all the time, but i'm promoting and schmoozing.
    i haven't rolled at a rave in forever.
    maybe next weekend i will?

15. Do it up :D
    My last rave was on valentines day, was just too good.

And it's true about always being a raver. As soon as I stepped into that room i knew where i belong :p

16. You know how many dirty motherfuckers there are at raves? Maybe its because I don't go to mainstream ones like EDC and Monster Massive, but at the raves I go to cuddle puddles are an awesome way to get an STD.

See you know whats good. you gotta get the lady friends over and make your own cuddle puddle.

17. Dont be mean.

18. HAHAHA, I wont give out her name online but it was her first rave so you prob dont know her unfortunatlely. I will say though that the lineup for EDC coming up is absolutely filthy and dirty as fuck. Crystal Method, PVD and Infected Mushroom...AHHH SHIIIIIIT! :D

19. #19 Barnkis, Apr 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2009
    whats good Alexy, havn't seen you post in a while.

You know whats up :p Do you find it's hard to pay attention when you're gettin your groove on? while rolling of course haha

Infected Mushroom? Fuck me I'm staying at your house

20. haha hell yea, EDC colorado does look like it's turning out to be quite awesome.
    we might just have to meet up and say hello!