First time poster

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SirPipesAlot, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Hi guys I'm ineed of alot of help where possible, basically I'm about to start ordering seeds to germ for my first grow :D my kit so far is
    60x60x140 tent
    4" rhino filter and fan160cm
    A Mars hydro reflector led light which has out put of
    • Standards--Dimension: 11.5 x 10.5 x 2.5 inches, Coverage: 2 x 2ft veg, 1.5 x 1.5ft flowering, Power draw: 220V 100W±10%, Replacement: 150W HPS/HID/MH, Best match tent: 70 x 70 x 160cm
    • I intend on using cocoa soil throughout cycle as I've been advised to.
    • Also have 2 mini clip on fans to circulate air. what I'm curious about is roughly how many plants my tent and light will be able to handle once they are fully bloomed, whether or not I would have to grow autos and as they are usually smaller and also possible strain ideas for newbies that provide good yield with decent quality smoke. also any other tips would be greatly appreciated, as I said this is my first small tips are welcome :)

2. do soil its no fooling around with pH stuff 2 plants is your max

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 SirPipesAlot, Dec 15, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
    So is the cocoa soil fine or you mean use normal soil? I'm unsure about what nutes to feed and also unsure how ph leveling works as it's my first. And you would say 2? would that be 2 full females because a friend said I could probz just about squeeze 3 auto in :/ thanx for help bro

4. Okay so I went with some bio-bizz light mix soil 70/30 perlite mix. Dont need to mess with ph as the soil adjusts itself. Going to run a bio-bizz trio indoor try pack and also add some cha ching Bloom towards end of cycle.. What I'm unsure about is how many I can fit in the tent fully grown.. And how many my light will be able Bloom? I've been advised at 2 but unsure whether I could push 3 or 4 if they are autos? Also any tips on strains for beginners.. Preferably hardy as I'm new to horticulture so need room for error and also strain that stay relatively small due to lack space in height.. Any advice is greatly appreciated yall.. Peace ✌
    Edit: preferably I would like those strains to be autos as I'm needing to get these girls completely finished and cured before apirl thanks again..