Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Time Poster With A Problem - Help A Brotha Out?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JRRTokinnn, Apr 13, 2014.

1. Hey guys,

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Zac, obviously new here, and I toke several times a week on average. I'm a high-schooler trying to get a job because my mom is making me (for the summer). I'm applying soon to Bi Lo and am in the process of filling out an online application. Seeing as my mom was looking right over my shoulder, I checked yes to being willing to take a drug test/background check. This is a serious problem, because I'd be going within the next week or two and I just toked last night. I can obviously stop now until whenever I go in, but here's the deal. I don't know what kind of test they will administer and my mother CAN NOT under any circumstances find out I toke. She's strict as hell and my life would essentially be over. I've been caught once before and it was a living nightmare for months on end. So what should I do? How should I prepare when I don't know what kind of test it will be?

All help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance, and get higher, my brethren.  :smoking:

2.  After doing some googling i have found that they do both urine/and saliva testing depending on location.

If you get a saliva test you'll pass easily as long as you stop smoking now.

If its a urine test you maybe fucked. But if you're pretty skinny and don't smoke daily you can also pass. Just drink a ton of water and cranberry juice, don't smoke any weed. And if you can get someones clean urine OR buy some piss in a can from the  gas station that will work better. Not like they're gonna be staring at your dick for an employee drug test.

Sometimes they don't even drug test at all. If you look normal and alert and like you can do the work they might not even test you. I never get tested. They only test if you look cracked out or really stoned.

And if you do fail the test they can't just notify your mom like that. They'll only tell you. And then you can make up a lie and say you bombed the interview or something.

I suggest you either find a painting/manual labor job OR be front counter at a fast food joint/mall store. Any other will SUCK.

3. Guys i live in the UK so dont really know how being employed works in the states. My question is do all places of work drug test or could you just get a job that will not drug test you.

Maybe this is one for the questions you thought were to stupid to ask thread. :smoking:

4. First off, thanks for the helpful and quick reply, man. I appreciate it. I don't look/act like a stoner by any means, so maybe I'll get lucky. However, I really just want a position where I won't get tested. Last summer I did construction and there was zero mention of drug tests. Granted I hardly smoked back then, but too bad I can't get that job back. Anyway, worst comes to worse I fail the test and have to find a job somewhere else. 

I'm considering getting clean pee. Do detox pills you find in smoke shops work effectively? I was talking to some friends the other night and they claimed they worked, but I haven't a clue if that's reliable or not.

5. Just get somebody to pee for you. Keep it sealed in your pants so it's warm and voila.

@[member="p42082"] -- I live in Canada, and out of hundreds of jobs I've seen or looked at, there is 1 that did testing. Granted lots ofpeople toke out here. In the States, they're pretty strict.

6. Idk about detox pills, i doubt they work though. Just get clean piss or buy piss in a can. You can even heat it up a bit with a lighter if you're really scared about temperature.

If you want an easy position with no testing just go for fastfood. As long as you look nice and are personable they'll hire you. They can hardly find normal looking personable people to work for them so they aren't strict at all. And all you have to do is stand at the counter and take orders. You can mess with people and you might get some phone numbers. Worst part of the gig will be sweeping and wiping tables.

If your old enough you can also try bars. Everyone who works their is usually on drugs and chill as fuck.

If you have a truck and some friends you can start doing scrap metal/yardwork/garbage hauling. All you have to do is look on craigslist for free stuff with metal in it, go pick it up, haul it to the metal guy and collect cash. You'll get paid based on how hard you're willing to work and can probably make like 1-200 in profits everyday if you take it seriously. And you can be high as shit the whole time lol.