Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time picking up?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CurvedDuke, Feb 17, 2015.

1. I've been smoking with my friends for a while now and I've gone with them to pick up on several occasions, so obviously the dealers know my face at least. I had never picked up myself until last night - I went downstairs and the dealer was already outside, so I smiled, said hey, gave him the money, said thanks and walked back inside. My friend commented like 'that was quick' - should I have talked to him more? If so, what kind of convo is appropriate? New to this! Thanks

2. lol quick is never a bad thing i hate when folks try to linger if u go by his place to pick up maybe shoot the shit for, few burn a joint something like that but if hes just pulling up outside the quicker the better dude might have somewhere to be

• Like Like x 1
  3. Naw I keep it short and sweet with my dealer. Time is money for him and the longer we talk it up the hotter it gets for cops to appear

• Like Like x 2
  4. Usually have a < 30 second - 1 minute transaction with my guy if he delivers. If I meet him somewhere it's sketch AF, 5 second transaction and drive away.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Yeah you want quick meetings if you're out in public, maybe if your dealer gets to know you better they may invite you to their place.

• Like Like x 1
  6. #6 GreenLock24, Feb 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2015
    I feel (for me atleast) finding a serious, consistant every week or however often you plan on buying, dude. Let the guy know your situation and preferences, if his stash is more then decent to where you can bring some to match with people then make it easier for yourself. find a serious, consistant guy with no bs of course :D :)

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Are you a girl?

8. the most i say to my guys are "be easy" and i'm ghost.  15 seconds at most.  

9. Nah, thats how you should be doing it unless ur buying from ur homies