Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time picking up white widow

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by superburn420, May 3, 2013.

1. So I need help from all you experience smoker this is the first time I have been able to get my lucky hands on some white widow so I need to know what to expect I am going to get a quake (7gs) what should I look for to confirm its WW (look, smell, taste, color,...). My dealer is cool but he likes to bs sometimes and I don't want to get ripped off. I'm paying 120 for it a rip but I will dish out the cash if its WW. :smoke:

2. Should be able to see a ton of crystals on it. Very white, hence the name.

3. If I were you I would ask him to take a pic of it and compare it to other pics on google of WW. Because yes, dealers lie, I believe 0 of what I hear from my dealer until I see it, smell it, etc.

4. Just because its the same strain doesnt mean it will necessarily look the same. There are tons of variables that will determine what a bud looks like.

5. Very nice smell smooth taste relax feeling long lasting.