First time photos, tell me what you think!

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by collie_man, Sep 27, 2008.

1. I'd love to hear any comments or criticism you guys have on these! First time taking photos really... went out into the backyard and just messed around.

Attached Files:

2. I realize some of the pictures are out of focus... I'll have to work on that next time!

Attached Files:

3. I really really really like the one of the handle of a shovel... or the handle of something.

thats mad cool man.

4. Yeah that one is by far the best, I'm very proud of it

5. The handle shot is definitely the best looking photo, in my opinion. The others are decent, but they need more subject placement. I mean, you can obviously see the subject, but your focal points, cropping, etc., need some work. Try to use the rule of thirds, if you know what that is. If not, I'll post up a picture to describe it for you. It will amaze you how much it can help out your photos. Don't zoom in so much that you can't get a good focal point. :)

All of my tips are open to criticism too, if I should be corrected, let it be so.

6. Try taking darker shots once you get extremly good move up to the light :) its going to look awesome post more bro

7. thanks for the advice

8. Hahah my pleasur :)