Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time paying up front, getting paranoid.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JBright, Sep 6, 2012.

1. If an asshole did that to me I'd do some Saw/Hostel shit to that fucker.

But the thing that differs between me and the Saw/Hostel movies is that after I do everything I'd shit on his face.

2. That always seems to be the excuse.

3. That fucking sucks

4. you cant get arrested for making a turn without a signal or for your car smelling like pot he jacked you. now go bang him in

5. Yo! Same shit hapend to me but it was only 40$ never saw them again!

6. He called you to let you know he got pulled over with the weed, but didn't get it taken by cops? SO did you tell him to hand it the fuck over?

I know its tempting at times, but you never should have fronted someone you don't know well

7. All you have to do is read the title on these. Never front. NEVER FRONT (A GC Rule) .. lol

8. He playin u sweet that's the dumbest lie i've ever heard. If it's a bag of weed he had how did the cop not find it and how did he still get arrested?

9. ...Just why ?

10. NEVER FRONT PEOPLE
    Well not never, but definitely only with people you are very close with and see on an extremely regular basis haha
    its just common sense man....

11. Haha I learned this my freshman year but it was my first time trying to buy. I fronted him 40$ and he always had some excuse. A week later he said his dude got in a cop chase and crashed, dying on impact. That was the biggest bullshit excuse I have ever heard of LOL! He did pay me back little by little but I learned NEVER to front you NEVER know what could happen even if you trust the dude.

12. hahahh I thought you said "HE got in a cop chase and crashed, dying on impact"

I was like wait, a dead guy was sending you a text? lol; I'm gonna use that on somebody.

"Hey, uhh I can't match you today, I got in a cop chase and crashed, dying on impact"

13. so did you get it?