Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time paying up front, getting paranoid.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JBright, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Gotcha. I considered the big time status.. but decided fuck that! Until you said midnight, then.. fuck that! :laughing:

2. oops, but it was 110 for the half oz, and 20$ for the gas, gave him that cause I thought he was doing me a favor, im to trustworth and generous and I hate it but this gives me a good reason to never front people anymore. 130$ lesson that can be used for future people that want to "hook me up"

3. I'd never front more than $10. If you don't have the bud, you don't get the money either.

4. Yea, I never fronted this was my first time and my last, stupid exception and my brain.

5. The most I've ever fronted was a $20 and I had to go through a week of bull shit before I actually got the bud lol

6. Unless you absolutely trusted this guy why would you take the chance, sure it might be a learning experience for you, but why bother with someone that may potentially rip you off.

Sorry to hear it though OP.

7. You fucked up son

8. Yea, I thought us being good homies back in the day would make up for it but after Googling a bit, Friends can totally become fucked up people in matter of seconds.

9. First off I would just like to throw out that you're being a great sport about this. I know it was your fault and all but it's still nice to hear somebody owning up to their mistake. Second... Well I don't really have one so live and learn man. Good luck I hope you get your bud

10. Totally, he's handing it a hell of a lot better than I would! :p

11. Yea, status Update on this shit, He totally just jacked me. Im at home now smoking what left of my 1g I have because I splurged last night thinking I was getting a Half Oz LOL! oh well 1 week tbreak for me.

Im cool with it mainly because thats the money I wouldn't have either way haha, Because I just put few bucks on the side when I make money for pot money.

It really opened my eyes, to what kind of people there are in the world, even If they were your friends and you knew them once.

12. It's a tough lesson, but I'm glad you're taking it so well.

People definitely change a lot, especially since middle school. He saw an opportunity to get some money out of a trusting guy, and he took it.

It sucks, but... at least now you know. And at least you decided to take it as a learning experience instead of throwing a tantrum and asking GC about the best way to fuck up his life forever and ever. :p

13. Yea, The funny thing is I ALMOST wanted to grab an OZ from him so I would a lost 220$ *WHEW*

Thanks everyone for all your support and keeping me company during all this.

14. I have faith that he will show up today with the goods..

15. paid up front once hardly knew the dude and he was really sketchy was suprised he didn't take my money.

16. yo reminds me of another thread i read of a guy who fronted cash to this "DEALER"..at the beach...gave him the money..where to pick up..no show...haha...OP like JD said...dont trust somebody u havnt seen dince middle school....but in all honesty hope u get ur bud..

17. Its fucked up that people rip people off over medical I'll never get it. And he's taking it so well because he's in a medical state but fuck that shit like I said to someone else if I lived out West I would of gotten my med card ASAP

18. I would beat his ass. That's a helluva ass whopping for $130 bucks. You don't fuck people over man that's not anyway to do people. Just beat his ass the next time you see him.

Don't get even get 1 up.

19. #39 JBright, Sep 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2012
    WOW, he hit me up today!!! and said he got arrested and was just released today, for making a turn with out signalling then the cop smelled the weed, but the cops didnt find it, then he asked me for gas money again!!! HAHAHAHHAHA

I guess that 130$ he stole from me just ran out. LOL!! what a loser.

20. tell him ull give him gas money and when he comes to pick it up beat his ass.....what a fucking scumbag to ask you for money again