Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time paranoid

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by smokeythedogg, Aug 10, 2012.

1. #1 smokeythedogg, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    I'm about To go eat edibles for the first time ( 4 crackers with about .2 in each ) and I'm kinda paranoid it's gonna be too much. Should I not take all 4 or will it be fine. Also should I take them and lay down and listen to music and wait, or should I go chill with friends and swim and stuff. Also should I smoke while I'm on the crackers? I smoke everyday but have never tried edibles.

2. depends on your tolerance, quality of your material and if the material was decarbed first. How much do you usually smoke? You could always eat 3 and see if you like the effects.

I would just go about your day as usual, no reason to wait for it to hit you, I would go chill with friends and swim if i where you. Maybe even eat them 40 minutes before entering the swimming pool, you'll be high by the time you're in the water and nobody will notice your eyes turning red.