First time outdoor growing help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by JoeKing7474, Aug 31, 2016.

1. So i have always grown inside but decided to do a few outside this year. I put a clown in a little late and probably killed it off with a little too much miracle grow. I replanted it with a mixture of rabbit droppings to try to fix what i thought was a nitrogen deficiency in the leaves a week ago.[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Any advice or help?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. What do you mean too much? Double triple the recommended amount. Your clone or from dispenser? Straight in the ground from soil or soilless medium. Was it already being fed MG nutes etc. Just some questions I'm thinking of at moment

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Hey man. Clone didnt come from dispensary but her sisters are looking gorgeous. Nice and full and producing good bud. It wasnt being fed MG from seed to when i got it. I had it in a soil medium, then when it started to look awful i dug a hole and put the medium in the hole.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Holy shit. Ok so next year you want to get some propper soil. I like roots 707. You can just too the tip open and plant. It is a 30 gal bag of soil. I then mix in some bag guano, feather meal, and kelp meal amendments. Also feed every other watering. Get a ppm meter too.

Let's Smoke About It..... -Adam Demamp
    https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/1401087/

5. You were not feeding a clone MG from seed when you got it? How much more than recommended dosage? Either way sounds like you may have over fed it and never flushed soil before you put the n hole. My opinion is it got fried from nutrs

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  6. Oh wait did you harden off clone? Indoor straight to outdoor artificial to natural sunlight without hardening off can do it too

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  7. Why does that plant look so odd? Or is it just me lol