first time outdoor grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by weeddog, Nov 27, 2008.

1. am planing on growing outdoor this year once the frost is over i live in florida..... and I been reading a lot but i wana know how should i begin???

2. #2 thisisfunforme, Nov 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2008
    first things first.....

first get som seeds.
    then germinate... put them in a damp paper towel and put the towel inside a bag and put the bag somwhere dark...after 1-4 days the seeds should crack plant them in soil or soilless mixture... water them when needed... i wouldnt furtolize till there about 3-4 weeks old.... thats about it for gettin started.....

be shure to start a few seeds cause there will be males of course.... unless you order femalized seeds of the internet......last but most important dont tell anyone about your grow keep it on a need to kno basis:wave:

3. I have never found any advantage whatever in germinating seeds in paper towels, it just adds a totally unnecessary extra step. I can in fact list several disadvantages.
    I start my seeds off about 4 mm deep in my compost mix, keep them warm and moist, they pop the surface in 1 to 5 days.
    If you were growing tomatoes or cacti you would read the instructions on the packet and put them straight in soil - why treat MJ differently?? ​

4. ok thanks how do i furtolize?