First time on shrooms

Discussion in 'General' started by chrispy420, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Hey guys, got me a half ounce of some mushies, sold an eigth, have 2 for me n my friend, and im gonna take the last one today, this is my first time with mushies and im gonna just be relaxin in my room so anyone have any cool things to look at or any food to eat or anything they think will help make my trip better? thanks in advance

2. Have already seen your thread, i like the pics, maybe ill check em out again if i can remember haha

3. Dude. I want to try shrooommzz. But i havent had time to buy sum

Post about your expereance

4. You know I always wanted to try one of those 3d posters with a mushroom pizza.

5. alright ill post a trip report

6. take a warm shower. And if you start to freak out just pop on some Sigur Rós.

7. just made a pb n j a la fungus, not bad

8. meh, dont worry about eating anything. at least its like this for me. But i never get the urge to smoke or eat while on shrooms.

Things to do....Hmm, you could go in your backyard, watch the grass (im serious, its trippy) smoking stoges always tripped me out. it felt hella weird, tasted pretty good. idk was just different.

honestly, even if you just lay on your bed, look at what ever posters or anythign in your room your going to have a good time.

Its a lot of thinking. Good luck talking, like, all the thoughts are going to be super clear in your head, but you can never put words to it, or explain what your tryin to say haha.

have a good trip mah man.