First time on shrooms (long)

Discussion in 'General' started by Vashi123, Jun 12, 2007.

1. So i tried shrooms witha buddy of mine yesterday and it was the most fucked up time of my life..this was our first time with psychadelics and holy fuck did i underestimate it. We both ate 2gs each and then (stupidly) went in the house to play some video games. Unforunately, his dad was there..

We sat down on the couch beside his dad and Dan asked if we could used the TV, but his dad said no. So we sat there and watched him play halo for like 10 mins, completely silent and it was awkward as fuck. In my mind, everything was wiggling and moving, the colors from the screen seemed to wave through the air, the sounds sounded like they were echoing and i didnt know what the fuck was going on. The whole time i was sitting there moving my fingers around (they felt sticky and it was pissing me off) and I kept lookin over at Dan while his dad was sitting there in the middle and we both had the biggest fuckin smiles on our faces. his dad didnt notice though because he was too into the game. When he went upstairs, I looked over and said dude are you trippin balls too? hes like yea holy fuck this is too fucked dude, i think he knows, our eyes are fucked, etc etc

We didnt want to play halo anymore cause we couldnt concentrate on it, so we went to his room and kept saying 'this is too much'. we were both convinced that this was fucking gay and we were sticking to the green. We both lay on his bed and stared at the ceiling (yea i looked back and thought it was pretty gay too) and he said 'i wish i could just turn all this off'. we kept saying stupid shit like 'wait...today is monday so tomorrow is tuesday right?...what time is it? my name is dan and we did shrooms today, just keep tellin yourself that and it will be okay' we were both literally scared shitless in his room and kept trying to eavesdrop on what his dad was saying to his mom upstairs to see if they knew we were on somethin. Its hard to explain why we were so paranoid.. we are both 19 so why the fuck are we so scared of his damn dad? everything around me was moving and it was too intense. We both decided to go for a walk to get away from his dad, but kept forgetting what we were gonna do. we walked outside, sat down in his garage and chilled for a bit, laughing about everything. We were laughing about how bad we were trippin about his dad and couldnt figure out for the life of us why we were so paranoid. You shoulda seen us..we were the 2 biggest confused motherfuckers on the earth and it was hard to even remember what happened when i look back at it now. The whole day felt like a dream. After what seemed like hours in his garage we remembered that we came out to go for a walk, so we left. All of our sentences came out half finished and we basically looked like 2 drunk idiots that couldnt speak or walk straight. i have never been drunk before either, so put that into perspective.

We walked through a bike path and sat on a bench talking about the stupidest things while enjoying how sunny and warm it was. The trees in the park were swaying back and forth. The trip we had at his house was all in our heads..nothing bad even happened! Dan was absolutely amazed at how he wasnt gonna get caught. The rest of the trip was basically a 24/7 smile on our faces. We spent 2 hours outside walkin around in parks enjoying the nature. It was literally like we were in a movie..the bike path swirved into the distance, the grass was swaying and everything was just so peaceful. We also noticed that when it was raining and cold out was when we were trippin balls in his house, and when it was sunny was when we were happy. When we got back to his garage, we laughed about how bad we were trippin here before and noticed that that was almost 2 hours ago. My sense of time was so fucked up though..it felt like we just left the garage for a minute and everything we did in the last 2 hours was a dream from yesterday.

Today was an absolute fuckin blast and to anyone who wants to try it, i would reccomend it. i just wish that we were in the right mindset and didnt worry so much during the first half hour of the trip cuz we were both literally sitting in his room thinking that we were gonna die. it felt like a ride that was jerking me around and it would not stop. Once we realized that we were on drugs, we agreed to just stare at things at let the shrooms take over (which is the right thing to do!). I hope that all you first timers have as much fun as we did.

Anyways, if you read all that i :hello: you. btw, this took me almost an hour to type out haha

2. The only time i was ever on shrooms. I got like..wayyyyyy to pissed. bad night. not a bad trip really. just a bad night. and the shrooms , i think anyways , made me more mad. so, id rather not do them.

anyways, im glad your trip was cool. be careful.

3. shrooms are awsome, do them all the time. I remember watching family guy on tv and all of the sudden their was like a million of ants crawling on my screen. I remember walking down the street to go over my friends house and their would be spiders chasing me the whole way- damn I hate spiders. I don't really see it, but I tripped bad on shrooms because I see wierd shit, like the grass changes colors and shit. so anyways, they are fun!