First time on hydrocodone...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by PinkGoo, Mar 30, 2008.

1. 25mg, crushed. I'm 6' and 150lbs. I took them about 2 hours ago and I don't feel much mentally, but I am itchy as fuck.

What does a vicodin "high" feel like? Should I try a higher dose next time? (Obviously I'd have to do a CWE if I tried much more.)

Thanks!

2. Why did you crush them? The most I've ever took was 60 mg. I was slobbering all over myself and didn't move from one spot for about 3 hours. The head high isn't really amazing but you should feel a major, major, major body high. Smoke a bowl with them and it sets it off

3. ehh vicodins aren't as good as norcos, but yeah you get the itchy effect. i felt euphoric though, i think you should have taken more since it wasn't that much.

4. "Body" high? What does that mean exactly?
    I've read/been told they're absorbed faster if they're crushed.

5. the best way i can describe it, is just a tingly feeling. you'll notice it when you try and stand up.

ps. i love your sig (.... watch the earth come up, ive grown tired of that place, wont you come with me...)

6. Hmm, things just feel a little spacey when I stand up and move around. Buzzed, I guess.

Thanks. :] (One of my favorite songs out there.)

Hmm, how much more?

7. You don't know what a body high is? It's where your body (feelings in your body, not your mind) are fucked up. When I take codene it feels like I don't have an ass when I sit down lol

8. Heh, I guess not. I do know the feeling you mean, I just didn't know that it was called a "body high."

Forgive me, I'm new to all this. :]

Anyway, I'm really starting to feel spacey and very, very, very, very good. I can definitely feel this shit now. I'm not sure I'd really want to do much more. I like this quite a bit.

9. I used to not feel opiates a couple years ago because I didnt know the high. Thats whats happening to you. I literally could take 45 mg of oxy without a tolerance and not get fucked up what so ever. You just have to learn what the high is like.

10. Heh. So, uh, how is that done?

11. i wouldnt say that at all. it just affects people different so its hard for one person to say to another what it feels like.

12. Ah, well, alright. That sounds more logical or whatnot.

Now, here's a dumb question. Does this shit show on a drug test?

13. yessssss.... it will show up as an opiate because its a synthetic opiate.

14. No, seriously. For me this is how it worked: I had only smoked pot, so I thought that was what being "high" was like. I thought "highs" were all mental. But opiates are more of a body high and I wasnt paying attention to my body being "high".

Just smoke pot with the opiates and youll be good.

15. Alright, I was pretty sure, but I was just confirming.

Yeah, I actually understand that now after experiencing it all last night.

I really liked it. I'm CWE'ing another, slightly higher dose right now. =]

One benefit of hydrocodone that I noticed, other than it feeing fucking great, was the fact that I spent the whole evening with my parents and they couldn't tell at all. =D

16. So, that 35mg of hydro that I CWE'ed was really amazing. Great fun. I'm just now starting to "return." The CWE was a fucking pain in the ass though. I guess it's worth it though. I'd like to keep my liver for the rest of my life, thanks.

I googled CWE and I found that you can do mulitiple doses at once, divide, and save for later, but it said nothing about storing the liquid. Anyone have any info on this?

As far as the effects of hydro, wow! As a n00b to this, I love it. Even the itchy feeling is a nice feeling. I drove to Wal-Mart and I must say it was the most enjoyable trip to Wal-Mart I've ever exerienced. ;D Driving was a little difficult, but shopping was tight.

17. Word, you should insufflate oxy. :p

18. I'm not sure if I'm ready for that.

Plus, I have about 70 5mg hyrocodones... so I think I'll be good for a long, long time.

19. I love the itchyness. It feels so good for someone to scratch your back.

20. Oh my god, I had my sister scratch the hell out of my back today and it was fucking orgasmic.