First time no till.

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Triple6Greens, May 4, 2016.

1. @Jay_R_1787

Parents are all for it but due to neighbors and recent bans.. that's right some city's banned mj cultivation in California... go figure
    We couldn't do an outdoor grow, and she's not ready to drop some money on solar panels for the lights we would need.

• Like Like x 1
  2. subbed now... do you plan on doing any indoors for the winter?

• Like Like x 1
  3. @goodgrace87

I do not have lights to flower but I will be vegging.

I already have my spring set vegging inside. All my plants veg for about 6 months in my shed before I get them outside

• Like Like x 2
  4. IMG_20160729_082045.jpg

Looking bigger everyday

• Like Like x 3
  5. Trucking along.

Topped dressed alfalfa, kelp, and neem, meal last week and watered round aloe.

Dumped coffee grounds today

IMAG0871.jpg

IMAG0872.jpg

IMAG0873.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  6. @goodgrace87

Yes. Plants are in full flower besides one that is just entering into flower it looks like. They all are 1-3 weeks into hiding I would say

IMAG0868.jpg

IMAG0867.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  7. Wow! Go big or go home! You are going to be up to your ears in buds in a few months :eek2:
    You have a trimmer machine?

• Like Like x 1
  8. @Gilman420

Thanks man.... actually it's a little more then I wanted but to late now...

And I was going to make a trimmer, haven't got around to it yet

9. IMAG0874.jpg

IMG_20160815_174841.jpg

IMAG0875.jpg

IMAG0876.jpg

IMAG0877.jpg

Oh yeah, shit is defiantly happening!

Yesterday I topped with malted barley powder and gypsum. Watered with 30ml molasses in 5 gal water

Something looks to have stopped / slower and buds are gaining. I already have branches that will need to be tied up.

Also if you had to guess what week of flower I am in what would it be?

• Like Like x 3
  10. All done.

All plants got Tm7, top dress of kelp, neem, and alfalfa, and all got a good trimming this week. Heavy mulching on everyone from all the trim. Also I am going to try and only top dressing, no more teas...

[​IMG]

Finally got to clean the shed up. Bought a small shelf and made a huge difference. I like things clean and organized, it makes everything run smoother

[​IMG]

Also funny you guys are talking about those big green beetles as I had 2 land in my raised bed and start walking around, good or not I hate those fucking things. They chase you around and run into shit aimlessly ... I smashed them with a brick and left their bodies as a sign to others.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Quick pics

IMG_20160826_181502.jpg

Quick one just started budding at day 25, this plant only has about 30 more days

IMG_20160826_184820.jpg

Stretch has completely stopped and they are full force budding. Packing on weight, already had to tie up a couple branches.

This stuff is very very sticky... holy hell you can't touch it without your finders sticking together. As for smell, there really is no smell yet, kinda surprised....

IMG_20160825_070427.jpg

IMG_20160825_070526.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  12. Holy hell they are packing on weight now! All side branches are starting to get low.

IMG_20160831_121719.jpg

IMG_20160831_190423.jpg

IMAG0913.jpg

IMG_20160831_173714.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  13. Shit I need to wake up
    I thought the post was named
    1st time in jail

• Like Like x 1
  14. They all look great. I can't wait to see some trimmed bud. Dude, you are going to have to hire a bunch of mexicans to help trim you got so much bud lol.

• Like Like x 2
  15. @Gilman420

I did take a test nug, plants are all the same strain but 2-4 weeks apart in flower time , so no Mexicans needed for trim party as I will only have to harvest one plant a week

IMG_20160908_191428.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  16. Harvest time is coming up!

IMAG0956.jpg

IMAG0957.jpg

IMAG0958.jpg

IMAG0959.jpg

IMG_20160915_180344.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  17. It's been a couple weeks buts here's an update, pics will come later tonight.

Harvested one plant, was a bad revegger and I got maybe an oz from it... was a total nightmare trimming but I'm glad ita over with.

Moved haze Berry out of the veg shed and into the flower bed, she had 0 transplant shock and loots like will be seeing preflowers very soon.

I finally found someone that carries Malibu compost within a 20min drive of me. Picked up 2 bags for 33$ ... not a bad price. I can totally see and smell a difference in the compost ita like night and day from the one I bought.

Top dress flower bed with Malibu compost, neem, kelp, and alfalfa, added lost of leaves and sticks from the wind we had.

Started 4 new sprouts, lemon kush headband, power Africa, Corleone kush, and super skunk. These will be next summer run

Will be harvesting my first real plant this Sunday along with my auto strain. Looking at a few oz from this lady. Very nice dense buds on her.

• Like Like x 3