First time no till.

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Triple6Greens, May 4, 2016.

1. Any noticable differences with "vam"? Ive never used it, as its pretty pricey, but ive read alot about it. I just picked up a different brand of mycorhizal fungi, just thought id ask for your thoughts/experience with it. Thanks ya

lovin u (=

• Like Like x 2
  2. I can't tell to becuz I have used it every transplant.... but my plants never seem to slow after a transplant.. so it must do something.

And a little goes a long way. I only use a small pinch in the bottom of the hole I'm going to transplant in.

But will I be buying it again... I can't say... it's one of those products where you have no clue if it actually does anything or not...

• Like Like x 4
  3. IMG_20160715_201910.jpg

I think I'm doing something right...

• Like Like x 6
  4. Damn! Looks like I subd just in time. That's looking amazing!

``\_(^_-)_/``

• Like Like x 1
  5. Still no signs of flowers, and they have been starching like a mother fucker. They are 5 feet tall now, and doesn't look like their stopping.

I'm thinking of running a string system around them. 4 posts one at each corner and run a couple rows of string around the box and pull the branches down and out the sides. Like a giant tomatoes cage

• Like Like x 4
  6. IMG_20160724_193222.jpg

IMG_20160724_131131.jpg

IMG_20160724_131042.jpg

Me and a buddy spent about 3-4 hours doing this. Spent 40$ and created a scrog for my plants. It opens up the plants so much I have tons of sun hitting all parts of the plants now. I'm hoping this really helps my yield but most important it helps with height. With flower season any week now the top has plenty of room to weave a nice scrog on top.

I'm not doing any trimming. I'm just letting it go.

Plain water today
    Neem/soap spray

I'm goi g to have to water more, I am getting alot of yellow leaves on the bottoms of my plants

• Like Like x 5
  7. IMG_20160726_191810.jpg

Indoor plants
    Protek and ful power
    Lots of water

Outdoor plants
    Kelp/neem/alfalfa tea
    Green cure mold spray
    Lots of water

It's been around 100 or above the past couple weeks. I was stressed about my veg shed thinking it was going to be way to hot but the shed is in the shade 95% of the day and the humidity inside is always 60-80% depending when I water.

Outdoor plants are doing great. 3 of them are in flower and 1 is still stretching and throwing pistols, I'm guessing it's going to go flower within the next couple days or so.

• Like Like x 2
  8. I jst bought a bottle of liquid karma for transplanting and supposedly it's formulated by a guy with a PhD in botany or some shit....I just tried it on my no till veggies because I had a issue with stress.....I'll let ya know how it works....I'll bet it's just another expensive product

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. @Jay_R_1787

Kinda sounds like vam ... I have used it everytime and have yet to have any stress during transplant ... but he'll if I know if it's actually working.

I need to transplant with out it one time and give it a test

• Like Like x 1
  10. And I subbed up I'm really excited to learn about organic properties working in synchronization....harmony if you will....my passion in life was discovered by growing a single plant and now it's expanded to a garden and hopes to take the old family farm and get her up and running full organic fruit and vegetables. So much to learn and not enough books and experience behind the grow yet. I did a no till with slight nutes in my basement and pulled a lb off one plant. It's in my journal....yes it was ff nutes but towards the end it was mostly molasses. Feel free to check out my journal it's my first indoor grow gorrila glue #4. ...which turned out to be crossed over with white shark btw[​IMG]

11. @Jay_R_1787

Nice buddy. I'm working on my veggie garden but my mj plants always come first, plant eat better then me...

I need to set up a new raised bed for my veggies and I'm using the same soil mix that's in my mj plants

If you take a look at the recipe I used it's pretty straight forward. No till is easy, cruise control.

As for learning I have to be shown how to do it or I have to do it myself... I can sit here and read for hours but it doesn't do me any good. This is my first grow and I would say I'm doing pretty good.

I'm hoping a pound a plant. The bush I got going now is 6x6x5 feet. It's a total of 4 plants in there.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I had 3 in one container but one herm from stress and I got one big cola bud off the other lil one but the big girl killed it for me. 5 mnths veg time I believe tho...that was my fault I stressed her in flower went back to veg for a month to straighten her out....but I think it musta made her go crazy the second time

• Like Like x 1
  13. @Jay_R_1787

3/4 of my plants started revegging but we were already heading into flower so I think they will be alright. If I don't caught the balls before they pop I'm fucked in my garden. I will have about 10000 seeds though ha

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yeah I got the herm out before it fucked up everything....but your garden is alot bigger so I can only imagine the work you put in. That's a lot of searching man and btw your shit looks professional

15. @Jay_R_1787

Thanks man! I'm outside almost everyday.... about an hour a day, fiance says I'm with my plants way to much haha

What I would do for a ranch ...

• Like Like x 2
  16. I feel ya.....I have plenty of property but not in the right legal state.....and it was a farm 20 years ago. Pisses me off man I have talents but the man don't want us to be anywhere but on his d!ck....if ya ain't depending on them you're the competition...that's a fact.

• Like Like x 1
  17. @Jay_R_1787

My parents have a nice peace of property that I may have a stake in when they retire and move. I have big plans for it already of it happens.

California costs a pretty penny for any land.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Dude that would be pretty sick. I'd love to have a fully functional pot farm legal and all

• Like Like x 2