First time..need some advice

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by tmoney7900, May 10, 2009.

1. So i have been saving seeds for the past year..They are all different strains, headies to beasters and they just sprouted today (ive been keeping them inbetween moist paper towels). I live near the coast in MA so im not sure about what the temp will do to them and if the plants will survive but any ways...

If i put these seeds in the ground sprouted, is there a chance that:

A) any are female
    B) that they will grow with no care except watering and daily sunlight?
    C) I can get anything off them before september?

So if i do need to buy fertilizer tell me, i just cant bee too obvius because its in my yard AND im living with my parents before going back to college in the fall...but its a good spot and no-one will be able to tell that plants are growing except me(because i cut the lawn)...
    thanks, let me know.

2. - imo, they won't be ready by September (bagseeds finish end September in general or later). Check trichomes on buds to know when they're ready. Starting earlier won't make them finish earlier. They'll start budding in August in general (some bud and finish earlier but those are early bought seeds). I think "autos" would be good if you're taking off in September.

- not a good idea to grow on parents' land without them knowing. Your parents can be blamed for it and go to jail since it's on their land. Not worth it.
    - water and sun is fine. Mix some manures and meals at the bottom too. Use worm castings and compost tea. Some ferts (see stickies) here and there.

Read the outdoor sticky. I'd find a spot off the property with a water source nearby. If you can't come back in Sept to water, use water crystals because September gets hot and they'll die without watering. Or find a moist spot somewhere and do a swamp grow where you don't need to water at all and all the nutrients are in the soil already.

Good luck and stay safe.

3. thanks for the advice, it was much needed...i decided to plant somewhere off my property and try a couple indoors since i know i can manage 3-4 without worrying about trouble...

If i decide to transplant the indoors outside, how long do i have until its too late to move them?

thanks