First time !Need help!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by psych4, Aug 30, 2011.

1. Some leaves are curling and some edges are yellow .What do u think the problem is?I know temp is a little high;about 32 C and the lamp is about 70-80 cms away now(was closer before ).I also watered a lil bit more today.I was afraid about overwatering :p.I need u to tell me if my plants look healthy!
    P.s. I have not used any fertilizers yet!

View image: SNC00100

2. It's a feminised big bud under 400 watt hps son t agro.Temp is at 30 C and lights are about 80 cms from the trees.

3. I'm no expert but it looks like over watering to me, that or heat stress.
    I couldn't see any yellowing in the picture, but from from what I can tell it's most likely one of those two things.

Hopefully someone more experienced will come in and help you out, luckily for me I've never had any real problems like this with my girls, so I'm not the greatest at judging problems.

Do you have you'r HPS cooled at all?
    What's your ventilation set up like?

4. no i don't have it cooled.My ventilation is good but i can't drop temp under 30 C :p

5. 30C is not really ideal temp with out CO2, like the other poster said over watering or heat stress. You really should cool your light. It will increase the longevity of your light and it will help get your temps down, and let your plants grow better.

6. it must be heat stress i don't overwater.i will try to cool the light :p there is nothing else i can do for the temp :(.Fortunately not all of them are like that

7. I bet if you can get the lights sealed up and vented better you can drop the temp. But in the event you can't look into add CO2

8. #8 psych4, Aug 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2011
    Nice idea!I can seal it up and i will try to add 2 120mm pc fans!