Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time making weed brownies?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Rita Rita, Mar 6, 2016.

1. I just need some advice on the amount of weed I should use per batch. I'm getting a quarter of high quality good weed and a quarter of low quality stuff (Reggie). Should I use all of this in one pan of brownies or could I split this up into two trays ( 2 boxes of brownie mix) and still have decent brownies?

2. It depends. Lots of variation for everyone. Do you have a high tolerance or a low tolerance? Do you want a solid high or something that will put you to sleep? It all depends IMO.

Bless up? More like blaze up

3. I have a high tolerance and I'm looking for a solid high not something to put me to sleep. I'm making these with someone else so I'd like to have a lot to split between us but I don't wanna risk making brownies that aren't strong enough.

4. #4 dreupsisfasterthanfedex, Mar 6, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2016

5. I put close to an oz into 1 stick of butter, one 9x13 pan. Decarboxylate green at 215 in the oven for 30 minutes. Toss in melted butter/water mixture. Leave on very low heat couple hours, but probably 30 minutes would do. Strain.Poor into container and put in fridge for water/butter to seperate and harden. Love it!

6. you can tell when someon has no idea what they are talking about and shouldn't be offering an opinion. More so when what it is you are telling someone will get people fucking sick. Not to mention wasting a fuck ton of ganja. You do not want to eat edibles that are overly powerful. It will fuck your shit up in a bad way. /rant over

Here is the real deal on dosing edibles. For a single dose, that is to say enough decarbed ganja to get one nice and fucking baked, is a quarter of a gram to a half of a gram of decarbed ganja per dose. Per SINGLE dose. So with that said an eighth (3.5 grams of decarbed ganja) will be enough for a boxed brownie recipe. You could do as much as a quarter of an ounce (7 grams of decarbed ganja) but that is really really powerful and I do not recommend it for the first time.

To make edibles work, you need to decarb ganja. That is to say activate it. Basically transforming as much as we can of the psychoactive compounds into THC. We do that with heat. Here is how to decarb ganja and get it ready to make butter or oil out of it.

Roughly grind your ganja and put it into a foil packet. Think envelope made of foil. Seem all edges well.

Put that packet into a preheated 220*F oven for 15 to 20 minutes. It's different with every oven and might take a little bit longer then that.

Remove from oven and let it cool to room temp. Open and pour into a bowl and look it over. Here is how you know you decarbed it properly. It is really dry for one. Like old oregano dry. It looks darker too. And it smells funky. It will stink up your whole house. There you have it, decarbed ganja ready for edibles.

Making butter or oil. You can do either one as ey both work. I use coconut oil exclusively though because I find it works with ganja better and makes better edibles. For a boxed brownie recipe use 2/3 cup of coconut oil. Put it in a small sauce pan and then dump in the decarbed ganja. Now turn the burner to the lowest setting. The key here is to get the ganja to barely, slightly, ever so fucking slightly agitate or move. The more it moves the hotter it is the more chance you have of fucking it up. Remember. Little to no heat. I had to slide the sauce pan on and off heat and leave it hanging on the side of the burner. That way it barely agitates and allows the oil to steep out the THC. Pul it off the burner in 30 minutes. You could strain out the lumber but I never do. As a matter of fact, if you grind the decarbed ganja finer, say between two spoons, it dissolves into the oil as you're steeping it. Let it cool to room temp. Use it in the boxed brownie recipe per directions.

There you go, A to Z on making some serious edibles. Using an ounce of ganja is dangerous. You don't green out when you eat ganja. You just get higher and higher until you're sick. It is funny by accident or as a prank so don't fucking do it. Literally an ounce of ganja could make 8 box brownie box recipes. No fucking shit!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Yep that's why a quarter of an average sized brownie does it for me. 9 x 13 equals 60 plus doses. Everyone does their own thing, no need for the insults. Not much has changed here.

8. Thank you so much! This really helped

• Like Like x 2