Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time making qwiso

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ironknukles, May 27, 2012.

1. Hey after reading Hashmouf's guide i decided to make qwiso hash for the first time (thanks for great guide btw) and this is my result :D just wondering how it looks

[​IMG]

HD
    http://i50.tinypic.com/2evdj11.jpg

2. That looks nice, good job. How does it smoke?

3. Mmmmmmmmm looks yummy. What strain did you start with? Post a review?

4. roll/press it into a ball with your fingers. it will last longer/remain fresher tasting if its more compacted. i actually just made some grinder qwiso last night...looks great though. cheers.

5. That looks like some good quality qwiso right there, Congrats on making it.

Give us a smoke report!

6. Being my first hash i don't have anything to compare it to, but it tastes amazing and smokes great :) thanks for the support

7. Look great dude! I'm looking to make some soon too, how much weed did you use in that batch?

8. Thanks, i used about 2 grams maybe less. One thing i found heaps helpful was after scraping the plate/dish your using you can put it in the freezer for a couple minutes then use a bud to rub up the remaining hash :p