Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time making hash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by datPhace, Jan 8, 2013.

1. I have about 3 Grams I kief what's the easiest way for me to make hash? Please help

2. Compress it

3. Alright but I have a compressing device if its about as big as a quarter but like 4 quarters tall and thick and dark brown does that work

4. My 1st time hash; & on a budget.
    Used "Northern Lights x Big Bud"

I always thought that I couldn't grow, let alone, make hash.:(

Why was this?

Because almost always seeing growers (on TV) with big houses &/or have LOTS of land.
    I felt discourages because I lived in a little, 1br apartment (with NO balcony).
    :(
    As for hash making, I've seen lots of online videos of folks using HUGE bucketfuls of trim/bud using lots of costly equipment.:(

After doing some searching online, I realized I could use a mason jar, pantyhose (I used knee highs), & some dry ice.:)

I used the rest of the dry ice on my current grows.

(its too dark in the coffee maker to see the ground up bud, had to scrape a good deal of resin from under the lid)

(*well, in the past, I ended up with a little hash 'by accident' from grinding up my bud in my coffee grinder & ended up with a great deal of resin accumulated & stuck to the inside of the lid*)

I've kept the (post extracted) ground up bud, still potent (just vaped some as I type this).
    :yummy::yay::yummy::bongin:

Not expecting top quality hash, but, hey, pretty good for my 1st time.
    Here are my pictures:

Attached Files: