Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time making firecrackers!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by MattBlazin, Dec 12, 2011.

1. #1 MattBlazin, Dec 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2011
    I finally decided it was about time to make some edibles for myself. So i thought firecrackers would be a good first edible to make.

anyways here are the pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i thought the peanut butter looked a little burnt, but i gobbled up two and waiting for it to hit. hope they work!

2. To get past the burnt PB cook at a slight lower temp for a slightly longer period.

Did they work?

3. Try nutella next time

4. I'm guessing you never telling us how it went as a positive sign :p

5. How'd it go man? i've never tried edibles but ima give firecrackers a go because its so simple

6. definetly didnt work =/ at 3 sober and nothing happened, pretty sure cause i burnt the pb. but next time im going to try with nutella and at a lower temp.

7. I only made them once with about .5- .7 g a piece. With nutella and regular crackers. Me and my girl were fucked up for like 5 hours

8. yeah then im pretty sure I just messed up, also was that mids or dank?

9. I used mids for the majority of it but used a small amount of dank on top of that. Wrapped in tinfoil separately. Cooked for around 22min I think

10. damn, i guess i just messed up, also, did your peanut butter look like mine after? and what pb did you use?

11. Nutella was used instead of Pb. And the color didn't really change... It just kinda hardened up after being cooked. Didn't taste horrible, but wasn't delicious either. But I was baked for hours

12. Just made my first firecracker too. Waiting for them to cook now. Made 2 with 1 gram total. Extra oily natural peanut butter and chocolate Graham crackers. Can't wait to chow!

13. Been 30min since I ate my firecrackers. I can feel the buzz coming on steady. I don't kno why people think they taste bad. Mine were a bit dry but tasted pretty good. A glass of milk and I was good to go

14. I personally love the taste and high of firecrackers. You should be all set in like an hour man

15. Maybe try decarbing your buds first