Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time making firecrackers

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by kingklick1991, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Hey guys, today I made my first firecracker but im not going to bake it until tomorrow but anyways, I put a decent amount of kief on it then about .1 or .2 on top of the kief. Do you think this is enough? Its headies but was cured early so its not as potent as it would be but still pretty good bud.

2. Sounds good to me. Ive only made them with schwag, and I've gotten overwhelmingly high before. so I imagine kief and some good bud would do the trick. Just make sure to cook it correctly. I keep reading about people baking on 325, but the only time mine have failed was when I baked at that temp. I recommend 350 F for 23 (approx.) minutes.